• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    It gets worse...

Lamer, lamest...

"We are thrilled to embark on this exciting venture with the Annapolis Waterfront Hotel and Hersha Hotels and Resorts," said Alex Smith, Founder and CEO of Atlas Restaurant Group. "Through this deal, we will transform the hotel into a culinary destination that will not only delight locals but also attract visitors from near and far.
    Haha, the joke's on them.

Haven't they read the news about global warming? It will be under water by 2030, just like -0-'s waterfront compound in Martha's Vineyard!

Slowhand

Pre-Banned
    Dec 13, 2011
    In a van, down by the river.
    Daughters rehearsal dinner there 2 mos ago. I've been going there for 30 years off and on. Been by foot, by car, by boat. Drank many painkillers there (and at the original). Watch the boatshow breakups with hundreds of friends. I'll miss it. But like that time 30 years ago when i wore my buddie's Army Col. uniform (and sidearm) for downtown Halloween, times change. I'll prob check out the new place at some point. Or look for a new place in Nagshead.

t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    Annapolis is a joke. When I took my USCG training during Covid, they required masks OUTSIDE. Annapolis is libtard central. I only go there for the boat show.

Jimgoespewpew

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2021
    Terlingua
    It gets worse...

Lamer, lamest...

"We are thrilled to embark on this exciting venture with the Annapolis Waterfront Hotel and Hersha Hotels and Resorts," said Alex Smith, Founder and CEO of Atlas Restaurant Group. "Through this deal, we will transform the hotel into a culinary destination that will not only delight locals but also attract visitors from near and far.
    I am ignorant regarding Atlas group, and therefore don't know why people seem to hate them. Does the food suck?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Annapolis is a joke. When I took my USCG training during Covid, they required masks OUTSIDE. Annapolis is libtard central. I only go there for the boat show.
    So, the alley, docks, old bars and restaurants, beautiful water, and boats are a joke? How can sights and sounds be a joke. Explain it.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    Yes, I have found alternatives to Annapolis. Those that enjoy it are free to continue to do so. As was written so eloquently up thread, I don't give a shit... One of my favorites is Lowes Wharf on Tilghman. Food is meh, drinks are meh, but I dig the vibe there.

Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    Yes, I have found alternatives to Annapolis. Those that enjoy it are free to continue to do so. As was written so eloquently up thread, I don't give a shit... One of my favorites is Lowes Wharf on Tilghman. Food is meh, drinks are meh, but I dig the vibe there.
    Love Lowe's Wharf
    Redneck Riviera and I mean that in a purely complimentary way...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom