• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living

"The bar and grille is located at 80 Compromise Street inside the Annapolis Waterfront Hotel. The release said Pusser's leased its space from the hotel for 30 years and the contract is expiring.

The Annapolis Waterfront Hotel is not renewing that lease, the release said."

When I worked the boat show, I never looked at it as a "good restaurant" but it was a fun restaurant.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    Too much of a party spot for the hotel crowd I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It gets worse...
    Lamer, lamest...

"We are thrilled to embark on this exciting venture with the Annapolis Waterfront Hotel and Hersha Hotels and Resorts," said Alex Smith, Founder and CEO of Atlas Restaurant Group. "Through this deal, we will transform the hotel into a culinary destination that will not only delight locals but also attract visitors from near and far.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    I have not been to Annapolis in well over a decade. Used to love it. Now the sight of the capital and its occupants makes me taste bile. That said, had many fun times at Pisser's. Sad...

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I have not been to Annapolis in well over a decade. Used to love it. Now the sight of the capital and its occupants makes me taste bile. That said, had many fun times at Pisser's. Sad...
    I personally loathe the Kremlin on the Severn, but I'm totally into the whole bay/nautical atmosphere. Truth be told however, because of the stench of the Statehouse, I much prefer Cambridge, Chestertown, Saint Mikeys, Solomons...

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    I personally loathe the Kremlin on the Severn, but I'm totally into the whole bay/nautical atmosphere. Truth be told however, because of the stench of the Statehouse, I much prefer Cambridge, Chestertown, Saint Mikeys, Solomons...
    We sir are on the same page.

Trepang

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2015
    Southern Illinois
    Couple of years ago our party asked to dropped off there. They had taken an Uber from Annapolis to Deale to get on the boat that morning.

It was a windy weekday with driving rain. Not another boat out on the Severn, let alone in Ego Alley.

Spun around and laid the boat up against the dock so the people could hop off.

I wasn't against that dock for two minutes.

As I put the boat in gear, some guy came running down the dock shouting at me that it was so many dollars a foot to tie up there and embark or discharge passengers and I needed to come back and pay.

What?....I can't hear ya... Okay, Thanks! You have a great day as well....

Last edited:

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Imagine hating the MGA so much that you now loathe and hate places you used to like but not now since they are near the Capitol.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    Imagine hating the MGA so much that you now loathe and hate places you used to like but not now since they are near the Capitol.
    I do hate the MGA that much.

But the places I used to like simply have disappeared.

I only went there for work but it was a nice change of pace.

At least I haven't sold everything and left the state.

Yet. :)

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

Doesn't take much effort.

C'mon down during the GA session. Learning experience.

You think HK thinks you suck, and they hate you? They're not even close to our Super majority.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Doesn't take much effort.

C'mon down during the GA session. Learning experience.

You think HK thinks you suck, and they hate you? They're not even close to our Super majority.
    I don't give a shit about The Capitol and who is in it. They're not going to keep me from going down. I like all the restaurants I like down in Ego Alley.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I don't give a shit about The Capitol and who is in it. They're not going to keep me from going down. I like all the restaurants I like down in Ego Alley.

Gotta say they don't do much for my digestion. GA is about the only reason I go to Annapolis. There's plenty of good food elsewhere.

Makes a difference if you're local, or have a major food deficiency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom