• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    Vortex Strikefire on sale for $119.99 after coupon "STRIKE".

Vortex Sparc on sale for $149.99 after coupon "SPARC".

I have two Strikefires. I've heard them described as "the poor man's Aimpoint"... while I can't compare the two as I don't have an Aimpoint, I've had no problems. One of mine is on an AR-15 with about 1k rounds of 5.56/.223 over the past six months, and it hasn't had any zero problems and the battery is still running strong.

raider80

Nov 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    Vortex Strikefire on sale for $119.99 after coupon "STRIKE".

Vortex Sparc on sale for $149.99 after coupon "SPARC".

I have two Strikefires. I've heard them described as "the poor man's Aimpoint"... while I can't compare the two as I don't have an Aimpoint, I've had no problems. One of mine is on an AR-15 with about 1k rounds of 5.56/.223 over the past six months, and it hasn't had any zero problems and the battery is still running strong.

I have a strikefire and no function issues with it. I hate the lens caps though they are hard to close and come open on their own that being said its an easy fix with buttler caps that I have yet to make. I did order the SPARC but called primary arms and they matched the price and I should be getting it a whole lot sooner then from PSA. Not that I have any issues with PSA quality.

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    Shipping speed

Just an update on how fast PSA is fulfilling orders. I ordered two LBK (PSA brand) on December 11, 2013 and UPS said it is due to arrive tomorrow. Originally scheduled for today, but apparently their route went through some bad weather.

:thumbsup:

parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    I wish they were shipping my order as fast as they sent yours. I ordered a complete upper on 12/5 and as of today it still shows as processing. Hopefully it will arrive before Christmas or I will have some explaining to my wife why there is nothing for her under the tree.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    I wish they were shipping my order as fast as they sent yours. I ordered a complete upper on 12/5 and as of today it still shows as processing. Hopefully it will arrive before Christmas or I will have some explaining to my wife why there is nothing for her under the tree.

I ordered an upper 8 months ago and the order still says processing. I dont think that is a good indicator. Every time I've ordered from them its taken around two weeks.

CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick
    What did you get?

How's the M1 and M1A?

Need to go shoot in again sometime. I have a few good recipes now ;-)

16" premium upper with the strikefire. Ordered too early, the mid-length kit went up the next day. But at least she'll have a functional rifle soon.

I haven't had much of a chance to shoot lately. :( Work stuff and the end of the semester craziness. Things should turn around after the holidays.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Ordered an upper and premium bcg on 12/6 20 minutes later ordered the buffer and carbine buffer spring that I forgot to order with the other stuff, got the buffer and spring maybe 6 days later and I'm waiting for the upper now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom