• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    I'll swing by the PF Walmart wed and thursday mornings and check out the availability and report back here. I live just a couple miles away.

karby60

May 10, 2012
    Was in PF this morning. No 9mm or .223, 1 box of .40 and a few boxes of .38's

They did have some .270 and 30-30

FI$H

Oct 11, 2011
    Dammit would have loved some of that 762

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Citizen

Red Man in a Blue State
    Nov 9, 2012
    Calvert Collective, PRM
    I usually get my 7.62 at the prince Fredrick store but after all the craziness lately they have been out. The guy behind the counter told me when I was there Christmas eve some idiot payed 500 bucks for a case of it. The guy told me it was a case of 650 rounds. That's either serious price gouging or a complete idiot.

You must have an inside connection, or show up at the right time, 'cause I have never seen any 7.62 at PF WalMart since they remodeled & gutted the shooting counter.

CaptChaos

MDS Supporter
    Mar 1, 2008
    Calvert County, MD
    I went last night and from 30 feet away I could see they didn't have shit. The shelves were actually so bare that it was comical. It literally looked like they were giving it away for free. All they had was some 270, 12 gauge and 22 mag. Everything else was out completely. I was having good luck with 9mm there until recently. It was seeming like things were calming down, but apparently not.

cjroman

Apr 4, 2012
    Calvert County
    I went last night and from 30 feet away I could see they didn't have shit. The shelves were actually so bare that it was comical. It literally looked like they were giving it away for free. All they had was some 270, 12 gauge and 22 mag. Everything else was out completely. I was having good luck with 9mm there until recently. It was seeming like things were calming down, but apparently not.

I think this, unfortunately, is the new normal.

Jan 2, 2013
    California, MD
    If you care to go to St Marys......... St Marys Wal-Mart has been sold out of 9mm for the past three days and seem to get a few cases every week or two. I check frequently and will buy in bulk next time I find it. My advise is to call them prior to making the drive.

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    As of 10:30 today they had approx. 10 boxes of ppu 9mm fmj, 15 boxes of ppu .40 fmj & hp and 10 goxes of remington .22lr sub sonic

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom