• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Stopped by there yesterday morning on my way into work to see what they had in stock for ammo. They were pretty much wiped out of everything except shot gun shells. Anybody know about Dunkirk? Looking for Federal 9mm 115gr fmj hundred packs

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    PF walmart doesn't have the greatest selection/stock even on the best of days.

I live not far away from there, and I'm constantly disappointed by the lack of selection/stock in the ammo dept.

BigRick

Hooligan #15
    Aug 7, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    My wife and I have been to all the Walmart's in Calvert, Charles and St. Mary's counties all are sold out of 9mm. It seems almost everybody is out of 9mm at the moment.

FI$H

Oct 11, 2011
    If any of you guys see 223 or 762x39 please let me know.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    This is getting a bit freaky. While not being able to easily find ammo locally for a reasonable price, decided to check out both cheaper than dirt and midway....

Attachments

• CTD.jpg
      CTD.jpg
      75.2 KB · Views: 429
    • midway.jpg
      midway.jpg
      58.7 KB · Views: 426

tommy gunn

Apr 7, 2012
    calvert county
    I usually get my 7.62 at the prince Fredrick store but after all the craziness lately they have been out. The guy behind the counter told me when I was there Christmas eve some idiot payed 500 bucks for a case of it. The guy told me it was a case of 650 rounds. That's either serious price gouging or a complete idiot.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I'll take 55 or 62, do you have some for sale?

Not at the moment, but I may be able to find a source for you.

I stumbled across this place while looking for ammo for my dad and bro/sis-in-law.

I'll check the price, and if it's not too hateful I'll pm you the source. ;)

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Not the best price on 7.62x39, but I found a place that has a few thousand rounds ready to ship, Wolf.

FI$H

Oct 11, 2011
    Not at the moment, but I may be able to find a source for you.

I stumbled across this place while looking for ammo for my dad and bro/sis-in-law.

I'll check the price, and if it's not too hateful I'll pm you the source. ;)

Yes please let me know that would be great.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I know where a full case of 1000 rounds are of .223, guy wants $900 for the case

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

A case of 1k I used to be able to get for $320-340, $900 though, that's insane. But I'm sure someone will be freaked out enough to buy it.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    yeahhhhhh, I might've bought up all the .45 there when I was down a couple days ago....my b.

FI$H

Oct 11, 2011
    Since I will not be here one of you might as well get it. But I stopped in tonight and the girl checked the computer and said that 223 ammo will be in on wed or Thursday morning. It's in the warehouse waiting to ship.

If you get some cause of this tip and want to sell me a few boxes I would greatly appreciate it!

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Since I will not be here one of you might as well get it. But I stopped in tonight and the girl checked the computer and said that 223 ammo will be in on wed or Thursday morning. It's in the warehouse waiting to ship.

If you get some cause of this tip and want to sell me a few boxes I would greatly appreciate it!

If it's there by the time I can swing thru, I'll pick up a few boxes and hold them for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom