• Are you attending?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    i am undecided because my senator, roy dyson and my rep tony odonell are pro 2a and good to go. after talking to the gentlemen i was bringing and to folks on here we wouldnt want to be the underdressed long hair and bearded camo wearing nra members that get yall on the news, in a bad way. speaking for the fudds and frogs and suburbanites and rednecks and what ever other names some people here have for folks that dont live in central md, we dont understand all this polish up and brown nosing. i am sure there are folks here who are smarter than us who know best. anyway, i am undecided and my dad and uncle and the three old fellas i was bringing wont come now and i am undecided.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I'll be the guy sitting in a folding camping chair with a sign that says something like

Bad back so I can't stand
    but I stand and fight
    for my civil rights

Can't wait to shake your hand.

I told my kids if they don't wanna come (cuz it's too cold, wah!), they can't go to the range the rest of the year. Hehe, they are coming. :D

ericahls

Aug 31, 2011
    Elkridge MD
    I will be there as well as two of my friends.

I was able to talk one of them into joining me and getting their carry permit.

See you guys there!!

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    I didn't vote above b/c, as I said in another thread, I will be in Annapolis that day to meet w/my legislators for another reason. So I wont be @ the rally itself, since I will be there w/my boss, but I am hopeful that, because I will be there ostensibly to talk about something else (special education), I can get in to see these people as a wolf in sheep's clothing. Maybe. I will give it a go, and if I fail I will go down another day to talk to my reps individually.

JKrew

Jul 2, 2008
    My wife and I both plan to go. I work early mornings so we might not get there until 11 or 11:30. Does anyone know if the shuttle would still be running from the stadium then or should we look for different parking? I tried looking for information about that, but couldn't find anything yet.

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    i am undecided because my senator, roy dyson and my rep tony odonell are pro 2a and good to go. after talking to the gentlemen i was bringing and to folks on here we wouldnt want to be the underdressed long hair and bearded camo wearing nra members that get yall on the news, in a bad way. speaking for the fudds and frogs and suburbanites and rednecks and what ever other names some people here have for folks that dont live in central md, we dont understand all this polish up and brown nosing. i am sure there are folks here who are smarter than us who know best. anyway, i am undecided and my dad and uncle and the three old fellas i was bringing wont come now and i am undecided.

I'm also in an area where my Delegates and Senator is pro 2a but, I still like to get out and stand with my 2a brethren. Don't let the people that would like to tell you how to dress stop you from coming. This "Hill-Billy" will stand right with you. We need all the support we can get.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    My wife and I both plan to go. I work early mornings so we might not get there until 11 or 11:30. Does anyone know if the shuttle would still be running from the stadium then or should we look for different parking? I tried looking for information about that, but couldn't find anything yet.

The shuttle runs all day until about 7:00 PM

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Emilly Miller on Facebook and Twitter

Emily is 'on' it ...

Unfortunatley, she had other commitments and can't attend, but please Share and re-Tweet to show her support !!!

Attachments

• Emily Facebook.JPG
      Emily Facebook.JPG
      55.4 KB · Views: 82
    • Emily Twitter.JPG
      Emily Twitter.JPG
      25.6 KB · Views: 79

Irish64

Mar 13, 2013
    Monrovia
    I've cleared my calendar for that day and plan on being there. May have a couple like minded friends with me who plan on becoming sick that day! :innocent0
    I thought about doing that, requested a vacation day!

I have 3 herniated discs and a pinched nerve in my back. I can barely walk. I will be there, I'm bringing a folding chair because I cannot stand without pain.
    :thumbsup:

I am still not sure of what to say to my delegate, but I will try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom