• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I think all of the Walmarts are stocking up on these for another Black Friday deal.

I hope that's the case, I'd love to buy another one and a pistol one too.

Good luck with that :)
    black-friday-walmart.jpg

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    I am going to hazard a guess: all of the yellow handles use the same key. I found two at the WalMart in Mt Airy the other day while visiting a friend; the keys match between both 42" cases and the double all-weather pistol case (yellow handle) that I already owned.

Ill have to try that. I just picked up another yellow handle.

bg71361

Apr 30, 2012
    Mt. Airy has about 9 42" Yellow handled rifle cases they are in the exercise/cooler section not in gun section.

Kadath

Sep 30, 2013
    Not me but that's actually a good question, anyone have a good lead on replacement center foam? I picked mine out prior to putting my optics on top and wish I had another row to play with now, so I could use a whole new one to start over...

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    Not me but that's actually a good question, anyone have a good lead on replacement center foam? I picked mine out prior to putting my optics on top and wish I had another row to play with now, so I could use a whole new one to start over...

There's a foam place on Russell Street but the foam costs more than a new one of these cases.

BigBoiB

Jun 4, 2013
    MoCo, Md.... for now!
    Wal-Mart (Germantown) has a couple pallets of the double-stack rifle cases for $29.99.

As I was looking at them my wife asked if that was a good price. I said 'yes' but I would need to pick up a couple rifles to fill them the right way. She calmly looked me in the eye and slowly said. "Give me your debit card and go sit in the car!" Don't think she cared for that reasoning. :spank:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom