• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sheriff160

Nov 1, 2009
    Waldorf, Maryland
    IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0352-1.jpg

I have a Millet Red Dot mounted on mine, pretty happy with that for an all around utility rifle.
    This rifle broken down also fits nicely in several backpacks I own.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Picked up a new 10/22 take down model from Keep Shooting today. Great price at $293.25! I have never been a real big 10/22 fan but I really like how this rifle breaks down. This is going to be the perfect utility rifle. These are flying off the shelves and Ruger is already back ordered.

Is Keep Shooting a LGS or an online store?

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    I am looking forward to a range report on this. Esp on out of the box accuracy and trigger feel. (It is a new Ruger so I don't have high hopes, Lol)

sheriff160

Nov 1, 2009
    Waldorf, Maryland
    Keep Shooting is a local online business who will accept walk in customers by appointment. They have no storefront. However, they are hands down the best customer oriented firearms dealer I have ever delt with. Whenever I am looking to make a purchase, they are my first stop. I would actually deal and pay a slightly higher price if needed with them because of how well I have been treated. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    www.keepshooting.com

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    That is a picture of my SU-22 and its kinda funny your re-posted it. I just decided to give the Kel-Tec away to my nephew because I like the 10/22 Take Down so much better.
    If you want to sell that SU-22, let me know first. :) I've been looking for another .22LR platform that uses BDM magazines and has a threaded barrel.

I also love KeepShooting!!!

samcolt45

Aug 22, 2010
    Columbia MD
    I picked one up at the last Howard County gun show, out the door for $315.00. I have put one of the auto bolt releases in it. It is slick, sure makes closing the bolt so easy.

JasonN3ZBO

Sep 7, 2010
    Lovettsville, VA
    I picked up one at Chantilly a few weeks ago. I got the limited edition one for the USA shooting team. Sure is a fun little gun to shoot and the price was right for it. Best part is, being a .22lr I can shoot all day for 20 bucks!

sheriff160

Nov 1, 2009
    Waldorf, Maryland
    I took mine to Venom Hydrographics and had them dip the stock in Ultimate camo.
    IMG_0399.jpg

Those of you who were asking about a range report, its no different than any other Ruger 10/22 out of the box. I bought mine as a utility rifle and not a bench shooter. Once I sighted it in, I haven't shot paper with since, so I can't help you there. I can say that it has sent 3 groundhogs, two dozen or so squirrels and one gray fox to the promised land! No misses that were not squarely the shooters fault so far.

stillwillin

Mar 15, 2009
    Mont Co.
    Wow. That looks great.

TakeDown is my next purchase and I am planning some mods.

Does the foregrip only require the barrel band or is there another pin/fastener to keep the barrel in place?

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    I was looking at keepshooting.com the other day after reading this thread (I'm looking for a 10/22 Takedown myself), and I noticed that they sell the BX-25 25rd magazines for the 10/22 (and other 20+ round magazines).

I thought it was illegal to sell magazines with greater than 20rd capacity in Maryland? Are those only for people out of state to buy online?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom