• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    The petition has gotten results!!!

The White House has announced that since enough signatures to deport Piers Morgan were collected, they've decided to increase the number of signatures required before they'll pay any attention to any more petitions!

MS2k

Nov 5, 2012
    Silver Spring
    He can say whatever he wants; he's an idiot with an audience. Even if he's a foreigner opposed the Second Amendment, his right to free speech is no less "unalienable" than yours or mine.

This brings to mind the old axiom: "I disapprove of what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    He can say whatever he wants; he's an idiot with an audience. Even if he's a foreigner opposed the Second Amendment, his right to free speech is no less "unalienable" than yours or mine.

This brings to mind the old axiom: "I disapprove of what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

That doesn't mean we can't denounce him as an idiot or mock him viciously.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    That doesn't mean we can't denounce him as an idiot or mock him viciously.

Or fart in his general direction.......:lol2:

Personally, I think Constitutional rights should extend to citizens of the U.S. only (those whom the Constitution was written for), not just any foreigner that's here and fomenting revolt and/or subversion.

BeltBuckle

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2008
    MoCo, MD
    Or fart in his general direction.......:lol2:

Personally, I think Constitutional rights should extend to citizens of the U.S. only (those whom the Constitution was written for), not just any foreigner that's here and fomenting revolt and/or subversion.

why "or"?

uneven

Front and Center
    Dec 21, 2012

Its bad form to visit, ask to stay, get a job here then trash our constitution. He can catch the next flight out.

R81

Jun 30, 2006
    "He can say whatever he wants; he's an idiot with an audience. Even if he's a foreigner opposed the Second Amendment, his right to free speech is no less "unalienable" than yours or mine."

Agreed.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    I did a little research into him, his "journalistic" resume is a joke. He has been the host of various Brit variety shows along the lines of Got Talent, he edited several Brit tabloids that are their version of The Weekly World News and National Enquirer. He not only engaged in shoddy "journalism" but he was involved in the phone hacking scandal, he crudely photoshopped pics of Brit troops "committing atrocities" and was known over there for outright harassing anyone who disagreed with him or thought he was the journalistic equivalent of dogshit. He truly is a worthless excuse for a human being and certainly not any kind of real journalist.

Oh yeah, Jeremy Clarkson beat the crap out of him.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    "He can say whatever he wants; he's an idiot with an audience. Even if he's a foreigner opposed the Second Amendment, his right to free speech is no less "unalienable" than yours or mine."

Agreed.

His opinion and speech are protected, his continued presence in our country is not. Sayonara Scumbag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom