• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Nice meeting you all. Those old faces and new. Had a great time. A+ for the class, instructor and rso or I should say chief range officers that helped and the lawyer on the legal aspect and dan( gun connection).

Now I need to practice more. :)

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    Lx1X, you look NOTHING like your avatar. as well, i agree, the class was triple A.

I just wish I coulda loaded up and unloaded my daily carry. lets see, back-up gun 21 rounds, primary 32. that makes 53 rounds. how fun would that be?

Terry, thank you and your staff.

PS, if you see a snake (reptile type) at Delta/ Peach Bottom, DON'T shoot it, unless it is confirmed a threat <poisonous>.

05dodgedaytona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2009
    Cecil County
    It was nice meeting everyone yesterday. I had a great time. Terry and his staff did an excellent job teaching the course. I learned a lot. Can't wait for the next course.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Terrific class! Terry did an outstanding job of presenting the NRA's material, and keeping it fun and interesting (sometimes NRA boilerplate is a bit dry). The lawyer, Ken Clasing, brought some great info to the course along with a lot of experience and good advice. The other folks who supported Terry did a great job of keeping us all safe and on point, and in spite of the extreme heat at the range, a great time was had by all. Great to meet other MDS members and put some faces with the screen names.

Special kudos to Dan for sponsoring the course and making all the arrangements. What does a guy who owns a gun store do on his day off? Yesterday, he was watching all of our backs as CRSO, and today he's back at the range cleaning up our brass and making sure the range is in the same (or better) condition as when we got there (part of the rental agreement). Dan, you rock! :party29:

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Lx1X, you look NOTHING like your avatar. as well, i agree, the class was triple A.

I just wish I coulda loaded up and unloaded my daily carry. lets see, back-up gun 21 rounds, primary 32. that makes 53 rounds. how fun would that be?

Terry, thank you and your staff.

PS, if you see a snake (reptile type) at Delta/ Peach Bottom, DON'T shoot it, unless it is confirmed a threat .

You mean imminent threat and if it have a gun. ;) lol

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Thanks for all the kind words folks and I'm glad everyone had a good time and enjoyed the class. Hope to see you all at the future offerings we have planned.

gunconnection

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2008
    Terrific class! Terry did an outstanding job of presenting the NRA's material, and keeping it fun and interesting (sometimes NRA boilerplate is a bit dry). The lawyer, Ken Clasing, brought some great info to the course along with a lot of experience and good advice. The other folks who supported Terry did a great job of keeping us all safe and on point, and in spite of the extreme heat at the range, a great time was had by all. Great to meet other MDS members and put some faces with the screen names.

Special kudos to Dan for sponsoring the course and making all the arrangements. What does a guy who owns a gun store do on his day off? Yesterday, he was watching all of our backs as CRSO, and today he's back at the range cleaning up our brass and making sure the range is in the same (or better) condition as when we got there. Dan, you rock! :party29:

Thanks, but the biggest thanks goes to Terry and to all of the students for sticking it out. It was a long, hot day. Everyone was able to stay safe and keep a positive attitude.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore

Special kudos to Dan for sponsoring the course and making all the arrangements. What does a guy who owns a gun store do on his day off? Yesterday, he was watching all of our backs as CRSO, and today he's back at the range cleaning up our brass and making sure the range is in the same (or better) condition as when we got there (part of the rental agreement). Dan, you rock! :party29:

Very good, Ed, I couldn't have said it better. Terry did spice it up a bit and it did make the class more enjoyable.

JavaDan

Beer - Nectar of the Gods
    Feb 25, 2010
    Pasadena
    I must agree with everybody else. The class was great (except for the heat). Terry and the other instructors did a great job.

It was also really cool to be able to put some faces to the various screen names we see frequently here on MDS.

I will definitely be up for more Gun Connection classes.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I must agree with everybody else. The class was great (except for the heat). Terry and the other instructors did a great job.

It was also really cool to be able to put some faces to the various screen names we see frequently here on MDS.

I will definitely be up for more Gun Connection classes.

+1 on more classes. A bit far from me but worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom