• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I sent Chief Michael Wilson a polite 2 sentence email asking him to investigate this matter and remind his officers of the citizens protected right to peacefully protest.

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Wilson's office is not answering the phone. They have forwarded the calls to some poor guy that has no clue about the other night!

Flood the turd's inbox!

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I sent Chief Michael Wilson a polite 2 sentence email asking him to investigate this matter and remind his officers of the citizens protected right to peacefully protest.

:thumbsup: Well stated. The officers are not there to follow the whims of a public servant who doesn't like what the Patriot Picket stands for.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Why will he "investigate" an order he was part of? LOL I'm pretty sure he was called first, and he made the call to the street.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Maryland Capitol Police Chief Wilson 410-767-6744

and Gov. Hogan’s Office 410-974-3901 don’t seem to have any knowledge of last nights arrest.

Perhaps the keyboard commandos here will stop clicking, which does little good, and reach out to both to demand their right to peaceful petition their government from the public sidewalk.

Just tried Chief Wilson #, NO ANSWER. Then called Gov. Hogan’s #, spoke to “Logan”. Seemed surprised at action, stated everyone just came in and he hadn’t seen anything on. I directed him to the Capital website where he pulled it up and said he will check. Also promised to call me back with information. Gave him my full name and #. Will update when/if he calls back.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Everybody: Zoostation is right over the target in post 158 above, dropping truth bombs for us.

We shall stay focused on the folks who warp the system, not the folks tied to the system who just report for work every day.

The officer who was given the job of transporting me to the Booking Bunker—he and I chatted about the Super Bowl and had a few laughs about CryBrady Tom.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Chief Wilson,

I have been a frequent visitor to Annapolis over the years during session. Until now, I have always been impressed with the Capitol Police. I am very disturbed at the behavior of your officers toward The Patriot Picket. These gentlemen, friends and acquaintances of mine and good gentlemen all, have been carrying out this same protest for the past 2+ years. They were and are well within their rights to do what they were doing last evening. The treatment of these citizens and of their property is not at all acceptable. I ask that you look into this matter, and discipline the officers involved. Citizens should not be arrested at the whim of a LEO or the whim of a "lawmaker".

https://www.facebook.com/bpsears/videos/10155248487297286/

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

With great disappointment,

George Durst, MD

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Everybody: Zoostation is right over the target in post 158 above, dropping truth bombs for us.

We shall stay focused on the folks who warp the system, not the folks tied to the system who just report for work every day.

The officer who was given the job of transporting me to the Booking Bunker—he and I chatted about the Super Bowl and had a few laughs about CryBrady Tom.

It is disturbing that an officer would do that.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Just tried Chief Wilson #, NO ANSWER. Then called Gov. Hogan’s #, spoke to “Logan”. Seemed surprised at action, stated everyone just came in and he hadn’t seen anything on. I directed him to the Capital website where he pulled it up and said he will check. Also promised to call me back with information. Gave him my full name and #. Will update when/if he calls back.

Who ever it was I spoke with at the Governor's office seemed genuinely interested in finding out what went down last night and why.

He was in full agreement that no citizen should be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights. Especially when going about it in a peaceful manner.

I'd like to hear Governor Hogan address this incident personally. And he doesn't even have to mention the PP or the 2A or Team Republican or anything else. Just acknowledge that what took place in front of the Statehouse is unacceptable in a free country.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Complaining to the chief's office is all well and good but is only going to be helpful to a point. The chief complaints need to be regarding who motivated the DGS police to suddenly take this action. And those need to be made in the press, and hopefully could be addressed by the appointment of a special counsel.

Personally I think it's time for an investigation into any political contact that could have occurred between politicians and the DGS police. Was there "collusion" (the dems love that word so) to interfere with people's constitutional right to express themselves? And since Frosh is the AG and on the record as saying gun rights activists are "nuts" among other things, it shouldn't be his office. A special counsel is needed.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I think the only interaction I ever had with them was when one hit a county police cruiser off-duty and wound up arrested for DUI.

Do you remember when Tony Mills was t boned at Mountain rd & Edwin Raynor? Hell, maybe around 88-90?

Second chance was the vests used back then. The arm rest touched his chest when the door was dented in and the vest was credited as having a "save".

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom