• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgatz

Sep 11, 2013
    video?

Do we have video from the event? It would be handy to have the video of them saying that they didn't invite the 2A people for a reason....

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Darn, I wish I would have known. I would have gladly attended. Looked like a really hopping place, too.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    How can we support you folks in Patriot Picket? Would like to show support with one of those hats or shirts!!

Absolutely, just message our Patriot Picket co-leader Stoveman with a PM!

And thank you for letting me take this opportunity to tell you that we are SO GRATEFUL for $$ donations, too.

In just the last week, we dipped into our donations lockbox to buy $150 worth of materials to make new signs, to make more PVC pipe flag carriers, and to rescue a beautiful hand-sewn 5x8 foot embroidered American Flag from an Eastern Shore pawn shop.

This beautiful flag will fly at every Patriot Picket event where we have airspace for it! At the NRA demonstration this Saturday, it will be on our temporary 20 ft. flag pole at Camp Freedom—right next to the NRA granite marker.

Again, to donate, or to order one our our PP shirts, just message Stoveman.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Do we have video from the event? It would be handy to have the video of them saying that they didn't invite the 2A people for a reason....

As you might expect, the information that the host of this Town Hall deliberately excluded “the self defense side” of the firearms policy discussion... was not something they were going to make public.

We found out by quizzing the host during a break about why ONLY gun control types had been invited to speak on a discussion of what the Left loves to call “gun safety”. She admitted this was a phony Town Hall in her private discussion with us.

Thus, the title of this thread indicating that we crashed the party.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    From my experience with MSI, government-funded public meeting spaces cannot discriminate against groups because of the message.

They didn’t officially make the room off-limits to us —which we know is prima facie discrimination.

They just decided, in advance, to skip the invites to 2A presenters.

I identified myself halfway through the event as a member of a “firearms rights group”.

Frankly, had my request to speak been refused I would have stood up and demanded to be recognized to speak and held the floor until I could speak. Had the refusals continued I would have kept my demand in play until the cops in the next room were called, if it came to that.

At that point, I knew I would win that debate and be able to speak.

It seems like the gun control fans knew they were in a box, so I spoke and answered questions for almost 7 minutes.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    So the a_ _ clown running for Anne Arundel county executive thinks his job is to "educate voters on how to vote" and at the same time is going to take advice from lying children? (I say lying children b/c David "the Pig" Hogg wasn't even at the school at the time of the incident.) I hope the citizen of that county hear that quote.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    Oh please go for open carry. Double dog dare you guys to ban open carry.
    After the 9th ruling the other day I too hope they try to ban open carry in MD. Carry will come to MD one day, either by law or court order.

Badger1

MDS Supporter
    Jun 21, 2017
    I see a hint of a mustache ...

Just a hint?

1m7MoZZ.jpg

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Looks to me what they're doing and I'm assuming the town hall was in some sort of local government facility is identifying themselves as the "go-to people"by the officials.
    Like minded folks in all communities should be doing the same thing regardless of the subject matter.

The sticky poster notes kill me. I wonder if they made it all the way around the room.
    That woman gives me the creeps, probably disallowed laser pointers prior to entry.

Ronan

3D Printing Guru
    Jul 30, 2018
    Annapolis, MD
    It says Background Check Required: Handgun YES, Long NO.... I went though the NICS for my long gun... isn't that a background check?

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    It says Background Check Required: Handgun YES, Long NO.... I went though the NICS for my long gun... isn't that a background check?
    Their "background check" means "universal background check".

Just too dishonest to explain what they mean in attempt to convince people that you can buy without ANY background check.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom