• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Thanks to everyone making comitments to stand up for what’s right on Saturday.

We are pleased to have the MDS Twin Towers with us in Annapolis—Squaregrouper and Not_An_Outlaw.

Both are the size of NFL linebackers. Boo yah!

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    We are presenting three messages at Saturday’s rally—rights that only Communists and Anarchists would disagree with.

Our first sign, “We Stand For Freedom Of The Press” is in direct alignment with the “benefit concert” messaging. (See the logo in post 113).

But we provide TWO MORE messages that are right in line with our first sign—except these are designed to rankle the pompous Leftist HACKS who only believe in the “a la carte” Bill of Rights—meaning the 2nd AMENDMENT IS NOT INCLUDED in their “freedom” declarations!

So what is it going to be Democrats? A “pick-and-choose” Bill of Rights for you?

We will have great visibility. Each of our signs is 4 feet tall, 3 feet wide.

Some ideas that will likely be also-rans:

"We stand for free, for freedom of the press"

"We support gazette victims at no cost to you"

"We raise 1A awareness without raising taxes"

"Our support doesnt cost you $30,000"

It's fun to play along though!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Bottom of web page for the event says "All laws will be strictly enforced". Does that include made-up ones about obstructing sidewalks, by chance?

Yes, we are taking into definitely taking into account the flow chart below, with this mercurial mayor’s control of the Annapolis PD.

Thanks to several EXTREMELY generous MDS members, we will be rockin’ GoPro cameras on chest rigs, because pictures don’t lie.

Attachments

• 1920CC84-F0DD-4073-B0F6-4CF54B590D31.jpg
      1920CC84-F0DD-4073-B0F6-4CF54B590D31.jpg
      51.4 KB · Views: 339

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I will stand with the Patriot Picket for this event.

It is looking like I am IN. I can't obligate 100%, but it is looking like a go.

I'm going to try and be there if my kidney stones are calm on Saturday. :sad20:

Going to be a "game day" call for me. I hope to once again help invade enemy territory!

Will try to be there.I've still got the tag on my PP shirt.

I need to run down to NoVa Sat morning, but hopefully can make it back to here by 3:00-4:00.

I have cleared my Saturday for the event.

Thanks to everyone making the effort to join our Truth Squad. You will be joining our core Patriot Picket crew for what should be just as great an afternoon of meeting and greeting the public as was the March For Our Lives.

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Our stance is: if you are going to commit to assistance, THEN JUST DO. If you hijack a worthy cause for self-serving political purposes, you will see us there.

Just think about it: when the Mayor is promoting the fact that potential ticket buyers will be subjected to 1-2 HOURS of partisan political speeches—when attendees just want to hear music—it risks depressing donations to the Gazette families.

Here’s the math: 12 non-musicians speaking 5-10 minutes each = 1-2 hours.

The commitment to the Gazette family assistance comes first, you SELFISH bastards.

With a little luck maybe some faction of truly altruistic Annapolis folks can intervene and make the disgraceful politicking go away, and generate more time for music and donations.

Last edited:

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Our stance is: if you are going to commit to assistance, THEN JUST DO. If you hijack a worthy cause for self-serving political purposes, you will see us there.

Just think about it: when the Mayor is promoting the fact that potential ticket buyers will be subjected to 1-2 HOURS of partisan political speeches—when attendees just want to hear music—it risks depressing donations to the Gazette families.

Here’s the math: 12 non-musicians speaking 5-10 minutes each = 1-2 hours.

The commitment to the Gazette family assistance comes first you, SELFISH bastards.

With a little luck maybe some faction of truly altruistic Annapolis folks can intervene and make the disgraceful politicking go away, and generate more time for music and donations.

A $30k bill, isnt it, for 3000 tix? Simple math sez $10/head just to cover those expenses. Will be interesting to see the net finances once they are reconciled.

And, what, a 10 hour alcohol-stoked bash to raise awareness of what happened that tragic day? Really?

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Plus the 10 dollars for parking at the Stadium. With those proceeds also going to families.
    I wonder how they are able to charge that? Plus the free shuttle. .

Sent from the 3rd Rock

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Also joining Stoveman and me and the rest of the crew for this righteous mission: Deep Lurker, and two players to be named later.

Mid 80s on Saturday with some sun and clouds and low chance of precip. Nice!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    ATTENTION ANNAPOLIS PATRIOT PICKET PARTICIPANTS:

Meet at Lawyer’s Mall at 3pm so we can proceed to our position, as a group.

We won’t know where our best stake-out will be outside the concert zone until we arrive and find the best “nexus” of activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom