• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Please excuse me while I sound like a DICK.

This is not that complicated. The only thing making it complicated is people not getting the wax out of their ears and people who are into their social experiments more than their RIGHTS as free people.

Take a deep breath and block everything else out.

Ready boys and girls? Here we go.

Step one: Ask yourself, do you want to keep your 2nd ammendment rights? A = YES and B = NO. If you answered A, go to step two. If you answered B, shut up and go away. You are part of the problem and you are not welcome here.

Step two: Change party affiliation to DEMOCRAT so you can vote against the incumbents in the closed Democratic primary. Taking a shower is optional. Again, it's not that complicated. If you can't do it or won't do it then I repeat, shut up and go away. You are part of the problem and you are not welcome here.

Step three: When you enter the little booth on Primary day, vote for the person who is NOT the incumbent. Our goal is to unseat the incumbent that voted for SB 281. In my area, that would be Sentor Brochin. Stop watching dancing with the stars, do some homework, and find out who your incumbent is.

Step four: Change party affiliation again and go back to being a Republican and you can vote in the General election.

It's four, easy to complete, steps. If all the people who are bitching, moaning, and griping about their RIGHTS can't do this it comes down to two reasons. Either they are really stupid or they are really lazy.

A clear message must be sent in 2014. Unseating incumbent Democrats will send that message.

Wow. Thanks for saving me lot of time. For the adults here consider this---NO ONE WILL OPPOSE AN INCUMBENT IN A PRIMARY, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE MACHINE. IF YOU DO THE MACHINE WILL KNOW FROM THAT FACT ALONE THAT YOU ARE A DINO.

This is how it works. This is why its called a machine.

Meanwhile in district with strong or moderate presence the republican party gets weaker.

If Frosh runs for AG he will be unopposed in the primary. If he thinks there will be an opponent he will buy him or her off,and if he can't he will wait till next time.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Please excuse me while I sound like a DICK.

This is not that complicated. The only thing making it complicated is people not getting the wax out of their ears and people who are into their social experiments more than their RIGHTS as free people.

Take a deep breath and block everything else out.

Ready boys and girls? Here we go.

Step one: Ask yourself, do you want to keep your 2nd ammendment rights? A = YES and B = NO. If you answered A, go to step two. If you answered B, shut up and go away. You are part of the problem and you are not welcome here.

Step two: Change party affiliation to DEMOCRAT so you can vote against the incumbents in the closed Democratic primary. Taking a shower is optional. Again, it's not that complicated. If you can't do it or won't do it then I repeat, shut up and go away. You are part of the problem and you are not welcome here.

Step three: When you enter the little booth on Primary day, vote for the person who is NOT the incumbent. Our goal is to unseat the incumbent that voted for SB 281. In my area, that would be Sentor Brochin. Stop watching dancing with the stars, do some homework, and find out who your incumbent is.

Step four: Change party affiliation again and go back to being a Republican and you can vote in the General election.

It's four, easy to complete, steps. If all the people who are bitching, moaning, and griping about their RIGHTS can't do this it comes down to two reasons. Either they are really stupid or they are really lazy.

A clear message must be sent in 2014. Unseating incumbent Democrats will send that message.

Excuse me... Some of us must stay behind in the party switch movement. Don't discount our role here. Just because I am not switching doesn't mean I am not in the fight...

I am a Chief Election Judge for the 'pubs and a voter registration volunteer. It is my job to ensure fair elections.

Don't tell me to shut up and go away! You have no idea what anyone's circumstances are... I stood up and was counted in Annapolis and took a lot of heat personally and professionally for what I did.

*** What's up with that Saudi being deported by order of POTUS??? ***

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    OK.

I will eat my own words and shut-up for a minute.

Frustration, in one form or another, is driving a lot of us to do what we're doing and to say what we're saying.

Are you saying that, in a year and a half, nobody from the Left will see a chance to defeat Brochin in 2014?

As for buying someone off, the person running will have their own money and their own machine. They won't need Brochin Bucks.

Surely there are some moderate Democrats left in Notsomerryland that would see an opportunity here.

A true political animal would smell the scent of blood in the air after what has just transpired and move in for the kill.

Kathy Klausmier (spelling) is a Dem. and she voted against 281. There are others like her out there, somewhere, just waiting to step up to the plate.

Like I said, I'm shutting-up for a minute.

I'm listening.

P.S. MSNBC is making a lot of hay over GUNPOWDER. Round two coming up.

Last edited:

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    OK.

I will eat my own words and shut-up for a minute.

Frustration, in one form or another, is driving a lot of us to do what we're doing and to say what we're saying.

Are you saying that, in a year and a half, nobody from the Left will see a chance to defeat Brochin in 2014?

As for buying someone off, the person running will have their own money and their own machine. They won't need Brochin Bucks.

Surely there are some moderate Democrats left in Notsomerryland that would see an opportunity here.

A true political animal would smell the scent of blood in the air after what has just transpired and move in for the kill.

Kathy Klausmier (spelling) is a Dem. and she voted against 281. There are others like her out there, somewhere, just waiting to step up to the plate.

Like I said, I'm shutting-up for a minute.

I'm listening.

P.S. MSNBC is making a lot of hay over GUNPOWDER. Round two coming up.

In district 42 there is a viable Republican presence. There is one announced Republican challenger for the seat. I forget his name in all the noise but it was posted here. So we need to THINK and use the right tactic district by district....

Our only real edge is that we tend to be a lot smarter than our foes.:)

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I am so smart, I am so smart, SMRT, SMRT, I mean, SMART!

I picked up a package from a Chris Cavey whom I met at a pro-gun townhall in Parkton.

He is exploring the idea of running against Brochin and is looking for donations.

I've not seen his name mentioned on any of these threads.

Being a newbie, I don't know how to start a thread to cover this angle or if anyone would even care to follow along.

I've noticed that many threads have about a 36 hour shelf life. Then the traffic falls off.

I and many others were dealt a hefty blow when our Pressure Cooker thread was shut down. It may have seemed insensative, but we were just trying to show how the Left will jump on any horrible issue and turn into a control issue.

The other day, MSNBC linked the NRA, gunowners, gun control, and background checks to gunpowder, bomb making and Boston. We are being DEMONIZED and we are being painted as DANGEROUS.

This is the battle we must win.

I've said it before I must keep saying it. Gun control is just the shiney item before us. To control the American people is what the Left really wants.

Americans with guns will give them pause.

Americans without guns will give them the green light.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom