• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deesly1

Nov 16, 2011
    Is it just me or has anyone else picked up on the rhetoric and spin the left and media are using?

1st It was we must Ban the AR-15

2nd It became Assault Rifles

3rd It turned into Assault Weapons

4th Now it has turn into Semi-Automatic Assault Style Weapons used in war!

To the public it means AR-15 to the Elite it means anything Semi-Automatic that is used by the military for war. That is everything except a bolt action, pump action, or revolver. Look deeper into how they are changing the words right in front of our eyes!:innocent0

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Sometimes I have to remind myself....

L44dZFC.gif

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Forgot my towel...

dontpanic_1024.jpg

I literally keep two large towels in my car all the time. Useful for so much. Small blanket, tarp, can be ripped for bandages, pillow, cover-ups and the list goes on. I suppose one could even remove moisture from one's body with one if one were so inclined.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I literally keep two large towels in my car all the time. Useful for so much. Small blanket, tarp, can be ripped for bandages, pillow, cover-ups and the list goes on. I suppose one could even remove moisture from one's body with one if one were so inclined.

“A towel, [The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy] says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapors; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (such a mind-boggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.”

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    “A towel, [The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy] says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapors; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (such a mind-boggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.”
    He forgot that you can also use it under your gal to keep sand out of your happy place whilst you're playing with the box the baby came in...

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    We have them here, too. I believe some are in the $50 range now. Not sure if they're all that, but some stores are advertising bulk discounts on Anderson lowers.

Let me guess though, because I am of of state and a lower is restricted, I can't buy it out of state? Or can I? Because if I can go to PA or VA and get it for $50-60 instead of $90-110 I'd gladly drive the hour up to Shrewsberry or Gettysburg.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Let me guess though, because I am of of state and a lower is restricted, I can't buy it out of state? Or can I? Because if I can go to PA or VA and get it for $50-60 instead of $90-110 I'd gladly drive the hour up to Shrewsberry or Gettysburg.
    Federal law says that you have to take possession in the state you hold residency. You can buy in one of those states, but it must be transferred to you by an FFL in your resident state. That means you pay transfer fees...

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Federal law says that you have to take possession in the state you hold residency. You can buy in one of those states, but it must be transferred to you by an FFL in your resident state. That means you pay transfer fees...

Specifically for a lower? I thought that was only on a handgun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom