• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I'm curious about this as well, and also if one can know the appointment schedule prior to submission.

Might be worth it to go to York if Adams will keep being backed up.
    When you get the email you can go online and see what times are available, I think it's 15 minute blocks.

BigCity

retired undertaker
    Oct 24, 2007
    Carroll County
    Yes but you can’t see the calendar before approval

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I planned my pickup about a week and a half from my approval since I was a bit under the weather. My appointment was for 11:45 but I got there 20 minutes early. No problems being early.

Pgas32

Mar 10, 2015
    Cecil
    I was approved a week ago for Gettsburg they are all booked up have to wait until November 22 to pick up. Anyone else having this happen?
    Double check that you're not clicking 'next month' instead of 'next week' when you go to look through the schedule. I made that mistake once. I checked the availability just a couple of days ago and they had time slots the week of 10/31 open.

Kinetic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 4, 2013
    Picked mine up at the York satellite office yesterday. I had a 10 AM appointment and got there at 9:45. Went through the metal detector and the young lady issuing permits was about 20 feet away.

I asked if they were busy and she told me I was the 10th Marylander that morning and she'd only been on duty for 2 hours. I was done and gone by 9:55.

Doug33w

Aug 22, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    I made a bit of a bone head move applying for my PA out of state CCW permit. I applied online & was approved in Luzerne County. which is a bit over 3 hours from my house. I also cannot pick up my permit there until January. Can I apply again with York county or will that cause some sort of problem with in their system and for me?

I made a bit of a bone head move applying for my PA out of state CCW permit. I applied online & was approved in Luzerne County. which is a bit over 3 hours from my house. I also cannot pick up my permit there until January. Can I apply again with York county or will that cause some sort of problem with in their system and for me?
    Do you have a cabin in The Poconos? Luzerne County is really far from Sykesville.

Phoenix_1295

Creature of Life and Fire
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 6, 2010
    MD
    Why did you apply to Luzerne County?

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Sent in my application to York on Sunday the 24th. Approved Wed the 28th. Picking it up Tuesday(I got a 6:40pm appointment)

I'm going to try to get prints done for my FL permit while I am there. Hoping it's not too late in the day.

The Sattelite office didn't have availability until late Nov but the down town office had availability the next day

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Sent in my application to York on Sunday the 24th. Approved Wed the 28th. Picking it up Tuesday(I got a 6:40pm appointment)

I'm going to try to get prints done for my FL permit while I am there. Hoping it's not too late in the day.

The Sattelite office didn't have availability until late Nov but the down town office had availability the next day
    Picked it up yesterday. You can get prints done for Florida if you're there before 4pm. Cost is $8

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom