• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    It's becoming quite the popular hobby. Looking forward to meeting smkranz. I'm always looking for knowledgeable people to share and learn from

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

cheers, and looking forward to meeting you as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FN509Fan

Ultimate Member
    Apologies folks,

I've been a member of this fantastic forum since 2015 and have noticed that I haven't done a proper introduction.
    Please deduct 1,000 internet points for my oversight.

It's all fabsroman's fault for busting my stones in another thread for only having 53 post
    I don't know about your 1,000 internet points, but I think for penance MDShooters should reset your post count to zero.

Good luck in TX, avoid the coast.

Troublesbrewin

Handgunner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 17, 2013
    Ellicott City
    A long overdue “Welcome”.... and I found some naturally occurring hops on my fence this year. I’m have yard work done so I collected a bunch of hop seeds and I’m collecting rhizomes this weekend. FYI I’m a hophead...

FatTony

Aug 2, 2015
    Carroll County
    A long overdue “Welcome”.... and I found some naturally occurring hops on my fence this year. I’m have yard work done so I collected a bunch of hop seeds and I’m collecting rhizomes this weekend. FYI I’m a hophead...
    I planted a few different hops rhizomes a couple years ago with no luck. The wildlife took all the shooters before they matured above 3'.

FT

Troublesbrewin

Handgunner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 17, 2013
    Ellicott City
    I planted a few different hops rhizomes a couple years ago with no luck. The wildlife took all the shooters before they matured above 3'.

FT
    I had cascade hopps going well until 2016 when I had a room added to my house, displacing my Hop crop. I dug the new one today for transplanting, I’ll plant seeds nearby as well. Beer is in my future, and my past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom