• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    I just seemed to have a problem each time I tried to do the machining and had to throw out useless hunks of metal or plastic. In frustration, I gave away any associated parts to strangers. It's been an expensive lesson to learn that I should not own guns other than those properly registered with my betters.

I am shocked!

I got too impatient, messed up ALL of mine, but convinced the gun buyback that the screw ups still made them firearms and ended up with gift cards... which I then gave to a guy with a sign that said "Hookers or blow" - I told him he could afford both when I gave him the cards...

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I already posted on the issues with my G 17. Single shot only. I had the take down reversed. I realized my mistake and in swapping it the correct way in and taking it to the range the rail cracked the mounting holes. In the fire pit it goes when the weather warms up

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    What's that smell??

522-0327132347-a.png

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    They'll just assume you are concealing an arsenal of illegal guns, based on your posting on this forum.
    They don't need no stinkin' list.

They'll just break down your door and start demolishing your house. They'll tear out the walls, scan with infrared, run ground penetrating radar over every inch of your property. If they find anything less than a dozen ghost guns, they'll assume you have more, and keep demolishing. But they won't stop until they've bulldozed the house and excavated the lot, following intense scrutiny with ground penetrating radar.

Then they'll waterboard you and threaten your dog. They may offer your dog an immunity deal to rat you out.

They don't need no list.

(I saw a documentary where police in Duluth/Superior bulldozed a house looking for a body. Still a vacant lot there to this day...)

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    If you're building a rifle, make sure to order a heavy barrel that is stamped or advertised as such. Or order a heavy barrel pre-built upper, again with something to prove that you stayed within the letter of the 2013 law even if you started with an 80%.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    They'll just assume you are concealing an arsenal of illegal guns, based on your posting on this forum.

They'll just break down your door and start demolishing your house. They'll tear out the walls, scan with infrared, run ground penetrating radar over every inch of your property. If they find anything less than a dozen ghost guns, they'll assume you have more, and keep demolishing. But they won't stop until they've bulldozed the house and excavated the lot, following intense scrutiny with ground penetrating radar.

Then they'll waterboard you and threaten your dog. They may offer your dog an immunity deal to rat you out.

They don't need no list.

(I saw a documentary where police in Duluth/Superior bulldozed a house looking for a body. Still a vacant lot there to this day...)
    I can handle the waterboarding, the dog won't rat me out and my house needs some rehab anyway... looks like a win-win for me! :D

3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland

They don't need no list.

They damn well better not mess with my dog!

Tracker

Aug 21, 2011
    Anne Arundel County
    everyone says they buy 80% lowers and mill them out to make "ghost guns" so the government doesnt know that you own it.

No, everyone does not say that. If you read the threads on here almost no one says they build them for that reason. From most of the comments it is very obvious people are building them for the shear enjoyment of it.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Start a company selling 80% receivers with embarrassing names of stuff like "A Strange Growth On His Nutsack". Then, even if they catch on and search for those names they'll have to go to a judge and say "Your Honor we have probable cause to believe this person has A Strange Growth on His Nutsack and we'd like to search for it".

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    No, everyone does not say that. If you read the threads on here almost no one says they build them for that reason. From most of the comments it is very obvious people are building them for the shear enjoyment of it.

It is SOOOOOOO much fun. Same reason I have several AR-15s. They are SOOOOOOOOOO much fun to build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom