• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Balzer94

Feb 27, 2011
    Thanks for the update. I just wanted to be able to hear something about my order. I've tried every form of contact with no luck. Thanks for putting something out there

KimuraFTW

Jul 20, 2012
    Clinton, MD
    I apologize for the above issues. We're trying our best to get things out ASAP, and if there is a stock discrepancy following up with customers as needed. Honestly, we've never been this low on inventory, ever. It's stupid. Because of the crazy amount of business, and distributor/manufacturer screw ups its causing even more headaches. For instance, in the last week;

Received BCM Mod3 charging handles in Mod4 packaging.....causing a few dozen orders to be short the Mod4's.... which sucks. Luckily we noticed before sending them out.

Received YHM Carbine length gas tubes in lieu of Rifle length gas tubes as our purchase order stated they were. A new guy was receiving inventory and didn't notice the part number difference (04A versus 04), but we noticced in shipping. Causing a few dozen orders to be short gas tubes...which sucks

Etc, etc.

We also have had a few employees out for sick time, and of course holidays, and of course family time.

Not making excuses, but basically I am giving an apology with an explanation. We're trying to followup with all customers. Honestly, if its been this long we're probably missing something on the order and if you haven't heard back today you should hear back tomorrow from us. One of our primary customer service reps that follows up with discrepancies had some major sickness over the last week and a half causing us to fall behind in that dept.

Its not that we don't want to take care of it, but honestly with the surge in demand + holidays, its been killing us. We damn near had a mutiny today with employees, no shit.

We've been trying to find squared away part time help to fill in but of course training, and finding a GOOD set of new employees (You don't want your order to show up wrong, and neither do we) is very difficult to do on a short notice, when you're already short staffed to do training.

We're STARTING to come down the hill of crazy orders. At one point we were about 1400 orders backed up. As of tonight, we're only backed up 700....there is a light at the end of the tunnel I suppose.

This is atypical of the normal service we try to provide, so do know that.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    Nice! Good grab. I picked up a Glock 17

I'm curious if you don't mind- what FFL did you guys use? A lot of shops around here charge a premium (their choice) to do a transfer on a item they stock or won't do it at all. I'm in the Damascus area. I'm also in the ordered on the 21st, nada yet, but this is a rare event in the 7-8 JB orders I made this year. I'm just waiting it and my tee shirt out!

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    I'm curious if you don't mind- what FFL did you guys use? A lot of shops around here charge a premium (their choice) to do a transfer on a item they stock or won't do it at all. I'm in the Damascus area. I'm also in the ordered on the 21st, nada yet, but this is a rare event in the 7-8 JB orders I made this year. I'm just waiting it and my tee shirt out!

Wish I could help you with an FFL but, I am 2 hours away from Damascus.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=44698

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    Be sure to contact him before sending something his way for the first time. He does it part-time out of his home. He vets who he will do business with (rightly so).

Thanks makes sense- I wouldn't do it any other way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jlng1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom