• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    2gun (shooting as individual) is back. The 27 April match is half full last time I checked practiscore when I was there. Biggest change is that tac scope now allows slide mounted red.dots on pistols. No comps or brakes (open allows them, as it ever was). Still go out to 400 to 500, depending on which area gets used. Oh, and no shoots are a 60 second penalty.....

The team event is a LOT of logistics. Id love to do another one as it was a great time and i.had a blast running it. If there's demand and the first few individuals go ok, I will have leverage to pitch a team event.

Hey, I've climbed me some mountains before. Figured one more would be fine. And DA sold you out cheap (two shots of Patron, for anyone interested in current market pricing).

I told you if you had a weak stomach to.set up my shooting tripod with the camera on it and go sit outside the motel room. You just had to stay and watch.
    I never said I didn't enjoy the floor show. I'm just saying I saw a 6'4" guy bend in ways that I didn't think was possible.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Are there going to be long range classes offered? Haven't seen an email in awhile.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    The last few times I've been to a range that's where I've gone (been a few years now).

Do they still have a public range or is it members-only?

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    DBLEDOC is a wizard. The range of motion SG has after multiple hip replacements is impressive. If there was ever an endorsement for a surgeons skill, that night was it!!!

Pm coming.
    Agreed.
    He's a damn good spotter as well. I have video of me shooting at PNTC and he is spotting. I get puzzled looks when I tell people the guy spotting replaced my knee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom