• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Speedos are legal to wear in public...in the winter...in the rain........which may not be responsible speedo ownership.

Please don't do a disservice to the pro 2A community by bringing uwanted attention to yourself. Part of the message is to demonstrate responsible gun ownership.

Oh contraire, I wholeheartedly encourage him to wear a speedo...in the winter...in the rain.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    It's a shame we have arrived at a place where the act of exercising a God given right is detrimental to that very right, be it by socially engineered oppression, supported by unlawful law enforcement persecution of the exercise and paid for by our very own tax dollars.

You can thanks Democrats, Communists, and Liberals. (Not that they are very different)

offroaD

Jun 1, 2011
    He answers the question in #3 in the prohibitions seciton. You cannot carry within 1000ft of a public demonstration. Many of us were going to openly carry during the demonstrations on 2/23 around the state.

My AR and my 3 piece suit although rather nice probably wouldnt go together well walking down the sidewalk in Bethesda or Columbia. Im brazen but not dumb.

maybe everyone should have carried gun cut outs. lol

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Don't do it but if you do, remove the bolt and leave it at home. Best that you get arrested with an inoperable firearm.

Drakos

Outta Control
    Dec 25, 2010
    I called the MSP today and got referred to the DNR. Dear lord this state is going to hell.

Can anyone cite a reference where this might be legal?

In response to www.DayOfResistance.com
    Why? This fight is all about optics and, unfortunately, we are losing...why incite the takers?

I can only think that if someone pulls a stunt like that and they will make the evening news in a very bad light.

RugerMan

Professional Photographer
    Feb 18, 2013
    Gaithersburg MD
    Ok I understand you wanting to test your 2nd amendment rights but other than that why in the hell would you want to walk around in public carrying a long rifle?

Honestly I think that if we don't continue to tweak law enforcement with crap like this and only address valid issues we would be considered far more valid. Take as example the people against gay marriage who use the argument "Whats next, people marrying animals?"...If you push too hard you look extreme, pick your battles wisely my friends.

doug38s

BIGELOW
    Mar 28, 2012
    Sharpsburg
    Ok I understand you wanting to test your 2nd amendment rights but other than that why in the hell would you want to walk around in public carrying a long rifle?

Honestly I think that if we don't continue to tweak law enforcement with crap like this and only address valid issues we would be considered far more valid. Take as example the people against gay marriage who use the argument "Whats next, people marrying animals?"...If you push too hard you look extreme, pick your battles wisely my friends.

I don't think you read the whole thread. I don't. Only for demonstration purposes which isn't legal within 1000 foot on 2/23.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom