• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    anybody know how many people signed up to testify? i am sure this has been asked but i just got off work and was wondering.

brighid

Feb 6, 2013
    here
    I just noticed in the notice for tomorrow on the General Assembly website it says "Hearings will conclude no later than 8:00 p.m." "Due to the number of people expected to attend the hearing, building capacity (as determined
    by the State Fire Marshal), and time limitations, the Committee may not be able receive in-person testimony from every individual who wishes to testify." I guess they are afraid they might have to stay until 4:00 am.

MicheleM

Feb 13, 2013
    Cecil County
    What a great experience! Wonderful speakers and met some very involved and concerned patriots. I was #388 but could not stay to testify.

I'm so impressed with the organizations involved in this process and applaud them for their tenacity and fortitude.

Good job all around.

I met Alice Hargrave of Real America who was there with a live blog talk radio show. We need to get her on here.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    So are thet calling everyone 3 times A,B,C, as originally planned? Is this going to be going on for a while? I am getting ready to leave and am already signed up I just need to know if I will get a turn or two.

kennyd

The "HOOK" guy
    Jul 28, 2012
    Westminster, MD
    So are thet calling everyone 3 times A,B,C, as originally planned? Is this going to be going on for a while? I am getting ready to leave and am already signed up I just need to know if I will get a turn or two.

About ten minutes ago, they called anyone under #200 B and C.

I think a lot of people left so they are going through numbers quickly.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom