• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Superstellar

Oct 9, 2011
    Bethesda
    Some kid in Texas just saved his family by getting the firearm from his parents room. Was on Fox either today or yesterday. 3 intruders, killed one as he was attacking his mother. No charges to be pressed. Edited, link below...

Last edited:

Superstellar

Oct 9, 2011
    Bethesda

JAY1234

Retired Radioman Chief
    Dec 1, 2012
    St Marys County Maryland
    Msg from the video feed

The presentation is not currently available. If it was recently broadcast live, it may still be in the process of publishing for on-demand playback. Please try again later. If the problem persists, contact your Mediasite system administrator.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Our NRA rep/liason for MD brought it up in her expert testimony. I think she mentioned one situation where the kid used a firearm safely in defense and another situation where the firearms were completely secured and one child had to run for help because she couldn't get to them and while she was gone her 7 and 9 year old siblings were stabbed to death.

I was there for that. I was just wondering if anyone else brought that up. If I make it back I will bring up how my kids have their Hunter Safety cards authorizing them access to loaded firearms and training to get their little sister to our room and take up defensive positions with enough firepower to stop any threat that will fit through the door.

T-MANN

Feb 6, 2013
    The rally today was probably close to Feb. 6th levels. Definitely more than came out to see the Governor on the 1st.

I really wish this was true but, I would say there were many more of us there Feb 6.

What they had on the first was dismal! We had more people in line at any given time than was at that "rally" on Friday.

I really wish Bongino used that megaphone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom