• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAY1234

Retired Radioman Chief
    Dec 1, 2012
    St Marys County Maryland
    I, personally, could care less about everyone's buffering problems. It is a slow network connection on your part, a slow player, or the server is unable to provide all of the bandwidth that is being requested, or it could be your ISP throughput. None of it will be rectified by posting "you have buffering problem."

MDphinfan02

May 12, 2012
    I, personally, could care less about everyone's buffering problems. It is a slow network connection on your part, a slow player, or the server is unable to provide all of the bandwidth that is being requested, or it could be your ISP throughput. None of it will be rectified by posting "you have buffering problem."

^this

MicheleM

Feb 13, 2013
    Cecil County
    Sheriffs are answering questions regarding repeat offenders committing murders.

They are stating that Maryland continues early release for violent offenders.

Wish I could have gone,

but I called all of the Dems I could get to and I think I should share this one:

So I call the office of one of the State House Judiciary Committee members:
    Me- Hello I am calling to voice opposition to HB 294 and HB 107, and wish to know if the delegate has a position on those bills.
    Staffer- I know he co-sponsored HB 294, but he does not have a position on HB 107 that I know of.
    Me- Does he realize that HB 107 is the same 10 round limit that is included in HB 294?
    Staffer- He has not read the entirety of HB 294, but he does support gun regulations and believes that it will lower gun crime.
    Me- So he co-sponsored a bill without actually knowing what was in it?
    Staffer- ... I will forward your concerns to the Delegate.
    :rolleyes:
    I read the bill, is it so hard to expect the people who sponsor them to do the same?

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    I wish the Sheriffs would have said that McDonoughs (sp?) ammendment should be a seperate bill because the current bill being discussed should NOT pass.

Think about it - it's a poison pill for the other side. They will be howling about that.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom