• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Theres no reason to be nice any longer. They do not care. Maryland is ****ed. I see some people finally saying we need to fight dirty like they do. Ive said that since the beginning. Fight dirty, make ******** up, disobey the rules, do nasty things just like the anti's. Engage yourself in those nasty debates with anti's. Get loud, like they do. Acting like your the "bigger man" and not going to stoop to their level...pffftt useless. It obviously hasnt work so far. That just gives the impression your rolling over and taking it.

If we are so bad and so evil, how the **** can they continue to push us without consequence? You can back a dog into a corner but hes eventually going to fight his way out. Im just not sure MD has any fight in it...

Shift

Ultimate Member
    Apr 11, 2012
    Denton
    We need to stop taking the high road. There's a reason the dem's fight dirty, it's because it works. We're going to continue down this road of erosion that we've been traveling for decades if we don't wake up and accept the fact that we need to roll up our sleeves and start swinging. This isn't a schoolyard game where it doesn't matter if you win or lose but how you play the game. This is war and winner takes all.

Rewind

SLSC Member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Southern Calvert

Yes, this news report catches some good clips immediately after the "re"vote failed to carry Smeigles amendment that had just passed minutes before... A dozen or more of us walked out and then ABC2 news came up. I was standing behind camerman - Smeigle and Cynthia were torqued. Also ran into Tony O'Donnell there - he was steaming over the way this went down!

rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012
    We need to stop taking the high road. There's a reason the dem's fight dirty, it's because it works. We're going to continue down this road of erosion that we've been traveling for decades if we don't wake up and accept the fact that we need to roll up our sleeves and start swinging. This isn't a schoolyard game where it doesn't matter if you win or lose but how you play the game. This is war and winner takes all.

I agree. Unfortunately, I can't think of many ways to play dirty. I'm all for it, but I guess I don't have the necessary imagination.

rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012
    Did I hear correctly on the news that a PBJ will now be considered a disqualifying offence? How can they take away your right when you never were found guilty? I can't wait to get out of this state!

IAN remotely AL, but I believe this would violate due process. I'm personally in favor of this part of the bill. The worse it is, the less it will stand up in court.

As angry as we are now, it'll be all the more funny when Gura has his way with it.

Shift

Ultimate Member
    Apr 11, 2012
    Denton
    IAN remotely AL, but I believe this would violate due process. I'm personally in favor of this part of the bill. The worse it is, the less it will stand up in court.

As angry as we are now, it'll be all the more funny when Gura has his way with it.

If

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Please share

1. Make ******** up
    2. Get loud, dont sit back and wait your turn. Interrupt, speak out. Make signs, even if your not supposed to.
    3. Ignore them when they try to speak, act like they arent they and speak over them.
    4. They are making you a criminal...damned if you do, damned if you dont. Take that how you will...
    5. Flat out ignore stuff you dont agree with.
    6. Pick at every little thing.
    7. Stop cutting slack, especially to MSP on wait times.
    8. Be mean when you speak. If your mad, dont be afraid to show it. Sure they can get away with threats and since were gun owners we cant so be clever in your words.
    9. Name calling is ok. Act like a child, just like an anti would do.
    10. No fight or argunment is beneath you. Your are NOT the bigger man for walking away. That means your rights are beneath you and you walk away from them.
    11. There should be consequences for lieing, and treason. No waiting until 2014 to try and vote the shitbags out is not a consequence. I mean something now.

The jist of it is to make a scene and draw attention as they do. You all have seen it done before.

I can name more but its probably best not to post them.

Torin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 10, 2012
    1. Make ******** up
    2. Get loud, dont sit back and wait your turn. Interrupt, speak out. Make signs, even if your not supposed to.
    3. Ignore them when they try to speak, act like they arent they and speak over them.
    4. They are making you a criminal...damned if you do, damned if you dont. Take that how you will...
    5. Flat out ignore stuff you dont agree with.
    6. Pick at every little thing.
    7. Stop cutting slack, especially to MSP on wait times.
    8. Be mean when you speak. If your mad, dont be afraid to show it. Sure they can get away with threats and since were gun owners we cant so be clever in your words.
    9. Name calling is ok. Act like a child, just like an anti would do.
    10. No fight or argunment is beneath you. Your are NOT the bigger man for walking away. That means your rights are beneath you and you walk away from them.
    11. There should be consequences for lieing, and treason. No waiting until 2014 to try and vote the shitbags out is not a consequence. I mean something now.

The jist of it is to make a scene and draw attention as they do. You all have seen it done before.

I can name more but its probably best not to post them.

All very interesting ideas. Many of them cathartic for the person doing it. I am not so sure it will be effective in changing minds or furthering our goals.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    All very interesting ideas. Many of them cathartic for the person doing it. I am not so sure it will be effective in changing minds or furthering our goals.

Or .... Read Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky. Tried and true by Liberals everywhere.

** Don't retreat! Reload! ** (pretty soon you'll be reloading twice as often)

rem87062597

Annapolis, MD
    Jul 13, 2012

I'm particularly interested in psyops stuff like this.

397766_4746526414942_834099868_n.jpg

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL

It gets our voices heard. Look how the msm does it. They spew whatever ******** they want and the sheep take it in bc its all they hear, especially over and over again. Same concept.

At the moment we speak soft. Too soft and noone hears or takes us serious.

Shift

Ultimate Member
    Apr 11, 2012
    Denton
    I would like to see some private investigators hired to watch these dirtbag politicians and expose their secrets. How great would it be to catch Frosh with a 17 year old male prostitute.

Superstellar

Oct 9, 2011
    Bethesda
    Theres no reason to be nice any longer. They do not care. Maryland is ****ed. I see some people finally saying we need to fight dirty like they do. Ive said that since the beginning. Fight dirty, make ******** up, disobey the rules, do nasty things just like the anti's. Engage yourself in those nasty debates with anti's. Get loud, like they do. Acting like your the "bigger man" and not going to stoop to their level...pffftt useless. It obviously hasnt work so far. That just gives the impression your rolling over and taking it.

If we are so bad and so evil, how the **** can they continue to push us without consequence? You can back a dog into a corner but hes eventually going to fight his way out. Im just not sure MD has any fight in it...

The problem is that the media is in their pocket, what gets ignored with a wink by them will be propagandized and vilified if our people do it. There is no balance.

Shift

Ultimate Member
    Apr 11, 2012
    Denton
    Would love to see someone savvy start a new organization. Something under a name that sounds good to the people like "marylanders against crime" or something like that. An organization that could collect funds to use to expose the criminals on office and perhaps focus on what really causes crime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Charles of the Manor

Latest threads

Top Bottom