• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I know I do. Half my family lives in West OC. I stay for free and we go to Assateague for the beach and the in-laws for the pool. They have some really good restaurants like Liquid Assets, Grove Market and others. If you only ever went to the boardwalk maybe I can see your dislike but if we do go OC ocean we go to 38th street for the beach front drink service. Do you not like alcohol?
    Wait, concubines waitresses come on to the beach and bring you drinks? Or is it hotel speci?

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Wait, concubines waitresses come on to the beach and bring you drinks? Or is it hotel speci?
    Bikini clad vixens come and bring you whatever you desire, on the menu. You might be able to work out other arrangements but I'm always there with the wife and she doesn't like to spend money on things like that.

44 Bulldog

Oct 25, 2012
    Dunkirk-Calvert County
    My W&C firearm instructor told us that he had people drop out and say they were not getting a W&C permit after he told the class that if they ever used their firearm for self defense they would still get arrested.... he also told us if anything ever happened to NEVER talk to the Police, lawyer up immediately

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    My W&C firearm instructor told us that he had people drop out and say they were not getting a W&C permit after he told the class that if they ever used their firearm for self defense they would still get arrested....
    Iffy.
    he also told us if anything ever happened to NEVER talk to the Police, lawyer up immediately
    Definately.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    My W&C firearm instructor told us that he had people drop out and say they were not getting a W&C permit after he told the class that if they ever used their firearm for self defense they would still get arrested.... he also told us if anything ever happened to NEVER talk to the Police, lawyer up immediately
    So what? They were like, shit i can't shoot nobody and get away with it, well i'm out then?

44 Bulldog

Oct 25, 2012
    Dunkirk-Calvert County
    I guess so. He said even if you were 100% in the right it could still cost you $50,000 dollars in lawyers fees afterwards. He also said he hated prosecutors that they would use everything they can against you, especially your social media, text messages.......my instructors were retired MSP and Md. NRP.

FN509Fan

Ultimate Member
    I just take those laws as meaning "Warning shots prohibited" which is the law I follow anyway so...
    Before I bought my first gun, The ex and I took a safety/self defense course from a NRA instructor. He advised putting a round into the header above the door. I had to clarify to use an outside header since many of the interior doors do not have a header and the outside ones are 3, 2x12s since the house had 2x6 exterior walls.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    We're getting ready to put ours up for sale.
    I’m under contract, but it should sell quickly. Definitely a sellers market. We’ve been waiting a year or so thinking the price will drop. It hasn’t, and still rising. We finally decided on one.
    What area? We only looked mid town and north. Looked in Delaware too but not much and even more $$$. Last twenty years or so, I’ve only been to the boardwalk two or three times, once in season.

Last edited:

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    With the rise in prices will come the reduction of the riff raff that has bee plaguing OC in the past number of years. The work they did to make H20 folks go away was commendable. OC is like a county fair, you will see all kinds of folks there. I have been in traffic court in Worcester county and heard the Judge talk, its a Red County.
    You are incorrect, the price increase is chasing the familys away the ones doing all the trouble are the younger people that have large amount of disposable income and want to just come get drunk and high and cause trouble. These same people are the ones chasing away the descent people. They have done nothing but piss off the car clubs so they now figure they are going to get hassled anyway so why not do as much trouble as they can. From my personal experience with the Worcester judges they are anything buy red. I stopped an individual from getting the shit kicked out of him at Bahamas mama. I had to come back to test in court, the judge just gave the attacker a small fine. It cost me more to come up to testify then the fine he got!

Last edited:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Coconuts is the outdoor bar @ "castle in the sand", dimes are attractive women.
    Done lots of drinking at that bar through the years. I think Castles and The Carousel are the only two drinking on the beach permit holders, unless more were added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom