• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    No consequences no deterrent. We’ll see these punks again.

E76C4F03-D3E4-430E-AED5-F3FE5C3110FF.jpeg

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    By this time next year a lot of these crimes will go away when they realize there are not as many unarmed sheep out there.
    I agree but like i said the big issue will be the public fallout from a victim shooting an12 year old. The public will not care the 12 year old had a gun and pointed it the victim. Then add the additional issues if the 12 year old is black and the victim that defended their self was white.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    Except for the breaking into cars to get guns. That will increase in '23
    I wonder if that gun was legal or did they steal it from some that stole it. I would think most responsible W&C holders would have a small safe to store the pistol when it had to be left in the vehicle.

Rambler

Doing the best with the worst.
    Oct 22, 2011
    There was a total of 5 of them from 19 down to 12. 3 cars were involved. Trying to find something to link since this was told to me verbally. One car was stopped in or near OC, second car stopped in Wicomico county (2 perps down, 3 to go). The third and last car is the one from the OP story that exploded post-bail-out. Up until a few years ago, a friend lived in Cambridge near where this went down. He lived there several years as the area went downhill and the hood got closer still. There was a gun battle that they never caught the guy(s). I think it was member Doco (IIRC, apologies I incorrect) who mentioned that a lot happens that does not get widely reported. The same goes for Salisbury.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    Except for the breaking into cars to get guns. That will increase in '23
    If i have my pistol it will be on me unless i had to go into a prohibited place. If you are intending to drink then just leave the sidearm home.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I wonder if that gun was legal or did they steal it from some that stole it. I would think most responsible W&C holders would have a small safe to store the pistol when it had to be left in the vehicle.
    Check the number of new permit holders vs new members here.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I agree but like i said the big issue will be the public fallout from a victim shooting an12 year old. The public will not care the 12 year old had a gun and pointed it the victim. Then add the additional issues if the 12 year old is black and the victim that defended their self was white.
    doug-maclean-doug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom