• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teqmod

redneck gun toting member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Downey Oshunn
    From the Dispatch:
    BREAKING NEWS: Alleged Carjacking In Ocean City; Suspects Arrested in WOC, Cambridge
    Steve Green
    Editor
    OCEAN CITY – Ocean City police are investigating an alleged carjacking in downtown Ocean City early Friday morning.
    Police were alerted initially to a possible shooting, but it’s believed a victim – who was in Ocean City fishing from Brandywine, Md. -- was not shot after investigation. The man was struck in the head, causing bleeding, by a suspect attempting to steal his vehicle. According to the victim’s reports to police, at least three black males threatened him with a gun and stole his vehicle. Police at one point requested stop sticks at the Route 50 Bridge to stop as many as three vehicles involved -- at least one stolen vehicle and two others.
    According to initial scanner reports, a black SUV was stopped in West Ocean City with one suspect apprehended while a silver 4Runner headed west on Route 50. Another vehicle, which may have also been stolen, was stopped in Wicomico County. Three juveniles were later apprehended in Cambridge after a vehicle involved crashed there. A handgun was reportedly found in the vehicle.
    Full story with more details will be coming.

Typically I see OC as safe, especially in the off season but times are changing.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    wow, my impression of "nice" southern/eastern shores MD is so wrong.
    You could always go back to Detroit. Stay on the other side of the ditch if you're scared. It's a lot nicer than AACo, HoCo, MoCo, PG, Balt Co, Balt city. Crime happens everywhere. Somehow these thugs figured out that people are nice in Worcester County and they keep coming down to cause trouble. What is surprising is they're still there when it's cold out. They don't like the cold.

Last edited:

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Any idea on where in OC and what time?

There are plate cameras all over the place and at the bridges I thought so plates are scanned all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Any idea on where in OC and what time?

There are plate cameras all over the place and at the bridges I thought so plates are scanned all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This morning, if he was down fishing there are only about 3 places I can think of where he was. Most of the bigger fishing boats are down close to M.R. Ducks and in that area.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    You could always go back to Detroit. Stay on the other side of the ditch if you're scared. It's a lot nicer than AACo, HoCo, MoCo, PG, Balt Co, Balt city. Crime happens everywhere. Somehow these thugs figured out that people are nice in Worcester County and they keep coming down to cause trouble. What is surprising is they're are still there when it's cold out. They don't like the cold.
    Hilliard was killed by a guy who robbed a Baltimore fast food establishment, as was Heacook from a guy up the road from somewhere else.
    Difference in my opinion between these guys and any other for that matter is the steps they have to go through to keep perpetrating the crimes.
    Some are burdened with regulation, community+societal departmental standards to enforce the law and others can just choose to execute a crime at will sometimes with malice.
    The irony for me is, it almost seems that criminals somehow seek an environment similar to what they are familiar with to practice criminality.
    I'm not sure if a car jacking attempt would have resulted in a car chase in a completely rural jurisdiction like a lot of off the path locations here on the shore.
    Theirs a certain amount of warts to be shared locally just the same as anywhere else, for sure.

Attachments

• Randon-Wilkerson-240x300.jpg
      Randon-Wilkerson-240x300.jpg
      10 KB · Views: 83

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Hilliard was killed by a guy who robbed a Baltimore fast food establishment, as was Heacook from a guy up the road from somewhere else.
    Difference in my opinion between these guys and any other for that matter is the steps they have to go through to keep perpetrating the crimes.
    Some are burdened with regulation, community+societal departmental standards to enforce the law and others can just choose to execute a crime at will sometimes with malice.
    The irony for me is, it almost seems that criminals somehow seek an environment similar to what they are familiar with to practice criminality.
    I'm not sure if a car jacking attempt would have resulted in a car chase in a completely rural jurisdiction like a lot of off the path locations here on the shore.
    Theirs a certain amount of warts to be shared locally just the same as anywhere else, for sure.
    I’m always amazed how numerous it is, what I see; of people who just get all completely tattooed up.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    I'ts not "nice"; severe hot redhead shortage. Same as Idaho. Don't waste your time coming to visit and don't even think of moving to either place. :D :D :D :D:D:D:D
    Share your secret redhead demographic clusters map of the USA, bro!

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    I am sure if the victim pulled out a legal carried pistol and shot the “kids” he would have been attacked by the media and charged with a long list of crimes

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    This happened around Wicomico and Dorchester Streets. Wicomico is the street that the Cork bar is on, if you know where that is, and goes from the boardwalk to the bay. It was reported that they had been breaking into cars and that's how they obtained the gun. Thats what OCPD was responding to when they got the call about the carjacking a block over. They approached the old man standing outside his vehicle and assaulted him and stole his vehicle. These pieces of shit ranged from 19 years old down to 12!!!!

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    By this time next year a lot of these crimes will go away when they realize there are not as many unarmed sheep out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom