• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 338lapua09

Feb 7, 2013
    3rd rock from sun
    A rail would not be far enuff.Need to impeach... 47% of people on welfar and they live like rock stars.Oh I mean rap stars..plus they are not here long enuff to run them out..maybe when they get back from holiday.if they have time.Back on the campain trail..

Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    Do you know how hard it is to find a good supply of reasonably-priced feathers on line? I think our Eastern Shore brethren should visit the poultry producers and arrange a group buy. We're going to need a lot.

StanW

Hooligan #8
    Dec 18, 2012
    Western MD
    Is there actually anyone west of Hagerstown that doesn't own a gun?

I don't. Oh wait, I just bought one a few months ago, oh crap forgot the one I got a couple of months ago. Does the third one I'm waiting on count? Obama made a great salesman for being such a douche.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    The photo shows a group having a Kumbaya moment with on little guy who probably promised icecream if he behaved, he's just sitting on his hands.

http://www.herald-mail.com/news/loc...s-for-firearm-buyers-20130328,0,2127843.story

:lol: They counted that poor little bored child as one of the ten! What a pitiful collection of sad-sack losers. You'd think Walmart needed greeters or the local hospital needed candy to stripe or that there was at least something productive those clowns could attend to.

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    Not really. He's going to the western part of the state because they want no parts of him or O'Malley. Watch and see if any cameras show up, like if he were to appear on the corner of North Ave and Pennsylvania in Baltimore.

His limo would be missing wheels in about 5 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom