• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    just heard on wmal that obamas orginizing for action is coming to western md tonight i believe to get signatures for gun control. folks there should show up against such bs

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    My understanding is most of his brownshirtesque campaign machinery revival has died flat. Only people that show up are psychotic people who want to control everyone's lives and the "events" are drawings twos and threes.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    That's like the Westboro Baptist Church showing up in San Francisco to oppose gay marriage.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    My understanding is most of his brownshirtesque campaign machinery revival has died flat. Only people that show up are psychotic people who want to control everyone's lives and the "events" are drawings twos and threes.

Maybe Bobo finally stepped on his dick with the sequester BS. I don't think he's making many friends with the WH Tours, Blue Angels and other "cuts" while he and his pet pig are playing Jet America separately.

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Western Maryland

Sgt Preston here,

Realistically he's wasting his time in Merry - Land...

MOM & our Legislature will pass legislation this session worse & more restrictive than any Federal Laws that could be passed any year soon...

Feb 28, 2013
    Not really. He's going to the western part of the state because they want no parts of him or O'Malley. Watch and see if any cameras show up, like if he were to appear on the corner of North Ave and Pennsylvania in Baltimore.

Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    Maybe Bobo finally stepped on his dick with the sequester BS. I don't think he's making many friends with the WH Tours, Blue Angels and other "cuts" while he and his pet pig are playing Jet America separately.

And don't forget the kids, who get two vacations -- one in the Bahamas and one in Sun Valley -- in one week. The local paper that reported the ski trip disappeared the article in an hour or so. Somehow, three vacations in three months for the first and second families during a time when the White House is closed for budget reasons is not "newsworthy." Imagine the howling that would have gone on if Bush had done something like this.

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    And don't forget the kids, who get two vacations -- one in the Bahamas and one in Sun Valley -- in one week. The local paper that reported the ski trip disappeared the article in an hour or so. Somehow, three vacations in three months for the first and second families during a time when the White House is closed for budget reasons is not "newsworthy." Imagine the howling that would have gone on if Bush had done something like this.

And Michelle's birthday bash.

338lapua09

Feb 7, 2013
    3rd rock from sun
    It cost us about 1.4billion a year to take 4 of them..I cost GB 500 million to take care of the royal family.
    Do the math it is about control with these people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom