Ultimate Member
    Nov 3, 2008
    Elkridge, MD
    Last edited by a moderator:

Sev89

Dreams about cheese
    Nov 4, 2010
    Anatomy Park
    This shouldn't come off as a surprise to anyone. I truly fear what will happen if he does get a second chance.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Better stop supporting Newt because Obama will win if Newt wins the republican primaries.
    Seems Obama and the democrats are hoping and praying for Newt!
    Of course I support Ron Paul but people need to consider voting for ANYONE BUT OBAMA if for no other reason than to prevent him from appointing another Supreme Court justice.
    I'm at the point now where I would vote for Romney if I had to even though he's not a good friend of gun owners.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    This is why we CANNOT protest vote in this election.

There is just to much at steak to vote for Obama or 3rd Party Candidate.

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    This is Obama’s first incidence of transparency.

If he is reelected I would expect to lose the Supreme Court, assault weapons, and normal capacity magazines at a minimum.

Better stop supporting Newt because Obama will win if Newt wins the republican primaries.
    Seems Obama and the democrats are hoping and praying for Newt!
    Of course I support Ron Paul but people need to consider voting for ANYONE BUT OBAMA if for no other reason than to prevent him from appointing another Supreme Court justice.
    I'm at the point now where I would vote for Romney if I had to even though he's not a good friend of gun owners.

Gingrich and Romney are both ANTI's. Both have been responsible for banning guns while in Congress or while Govenor.

Gingrich allowed the Lautenberg Bill to come for a vote in the House. It passed, and hundreds of thousands of people lost their rights retroactively.

Romney signed an "assault weapon" bill while govenor. You can't buy the most common type of semiauto rifle in the US in the state of Massachusetts, or have standard capacity magazines.

Both these men have demonstrated by their actions that they ARE gun banners.

I will NOT vote for a gun banner, period, PERIOD.

If you vote for them, you ARE voting for new gun laws.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    This is why we CANNOT protest vote in this election.

There is just to much at steak to vote for Obama or 3rd Party Candidate.

THIS, exactly why I got so pissed off the other day on a thread. If cuckoo bird Ron Paul wins it I'll vote for him, same with Romney, Gingrich or Joe Shit the Rag Man. Given a 2nd term that he doesn't need to worry about campaigning Bobo would be a terror, one that would change everything he doesn't like. :sad20:

Guess what, if the bastard gets a second term your "principles" will be out the window and you'll be begging for a RINO or Soupy Sales. Unions need not worry.

kalister1

R.I.P.
    May 16, 2008
    Pasadena Maryland
    The very first paragraph says that when the NRA and gun owners get together the anti-gun politicians LOOSE.
    No credibility what-so-ever, O-BUMMER already WON his first term!

axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    THIS, exactly why I got so pissed off the other day on a thread. If cuckoo bird Ron Paul wins it I'll vote for him, same with Romney, Gingrich or Joe Shit the Rag Man. Given a 2nd term that he doesn't need to worry about campaigning Bobo would be a terror, one that would change everything he doesn't like. :sad20:

Guess what, if the bastard gets a second term your "principles" will be out the window and you'll be begging for a RINO or Soupy Sales. Unions need not worry.

Damn, it sucks that this is true but it is COMPLETELY true. Don't walk, RUN to the polls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom