• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Thanks, any suggestions as to where else one can park?

I'm honestly not sure. The Expo Center has a lot of parking lots but these shows just draw too large of a crowd. I saw a lot of people last time doing the "stalk and steal" waiting for people to leave their parking spots. That's the only way I managed to get one.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    The "sport" version doesn't have a heavy barrel?

It is a highly subjective matter. Apparently the barrel is thinner under the handguard BEHIND the gas block. But Im pretty sure fsa13 clearly states that the barrel must be uniform from the gas block to the muzzle, therefore it IS a heavy barrel. Everyone does not agree. :shrug:

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I'm honestly not sure. The Expo Center has a lot of parking lots but these shows just draw too large of a crowd. I saw a lot of people last time doing the "stalk and steal" waiting for people to leave their parking spots. That's the only way I managed to get one.

We never had much of a problem with Oaks, even parking 1/2 mile away.

Unless you have a disability, or plan on buying and humping out heavy stuff involving multiple trips to the car and back, I don't see why a small walk will hurt.

I've been to shows where foamers literally rush into the doors upon opening and proceed to basically buy a tables entire supply of ammo cans. Carrying out as many as they can stack with two arms at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom