• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    guns-wont-be-illegal-just-undocumented-guns-logic-kill-leftist-sad-hill-news.jpg

ryan_j

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    Wait, so possessing more than 10 guns will be a crime? Wow!

If so, I know more than a few people who will be overnight felons.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    "DETACHABLE MAGAZINE" MEANS ANY AMMUNITION FEEDING DEVICE, THE
    39 FUNCTION OF WHICH IS TO DELIVER ONE OR MORE AMMUNITION CARTRIDGES INTO
    40 THE FIRING CHAMBER, WHICH CAN BE REMOVED FROM THE FIREARM WITHOUT THE
    41 USE OF ANY TOOL, INCLUDING A BULLET OR AMMUNITION CARTRIDGE.

resourceful idiots are dangerous

The only way to end this is to refuse to ship food to NYC until it stops.

If you are not willing to do that give up.

:)

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Why don't they just do an "out right ban" already and save us all the drama...

Because they know outright bans will fail. It would be hard for even a district court to uphold a total ban. It would be almost certain reversal.

They will chip away until they think they have a Supreme Court that will reverse Heller.

If you look at the bill history; it shows it hasn't been voted on yet.

ProGunBaller

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 10, 2014
    Because they know outright bans will fail. It would be hard for even a district court to uphold a total ban. It would be almost certain reversal.

They will chip away until they think they have a Supreme Court that will reverse Heller.

If you look at the bill history; it shows it hasn't been voted on yet.

Just so you all know, Class B felonies in New York include 1st degree rape, 2nd degree kidnapping, 2nd degree arson, 1st degree burglary, and 1st degree robbery. That's what these communists think is on par with owning an 11 round magazine.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I grew up in upstate NY when public education was great and we could bring our rifles and shot guns to school for after school hunting. Moved out 42 years ago and came here when it was a free state. NY state is a huge funnel with high taxes and all the money flowing down the Thruway and Hudson River to feed the city.
    For those of you who lay blame on New Yorkers for their plight. you're no better than the ass hat VA dealers who won't sell a shot gun to a MD resident saying,"you get what you deserve"
    Like MD, Ny is dominated by one area, NYC with a huge population, much like Balt city, PG and Mont counties. We fought hard in Annapolis last summer and where did it get us?
    Gun owners in general can be said "they get what they deserve". 80 million gun owners and what, 5 million NRA members? I'd be willing to bet that a large number of gum flappers on here don't belong to NRA or SAF etc.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I went to a NY public school, spelling is not my best suit :/ sorry, Edited spelling. TY though for pointing it out.

Believe me, your's is not the worst spelling etc on here. Some people need to concentrate on the issue rather than nit picking.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Saying they let the SAFE Act pass is a little naïve. SAFE was passed at midnight, after very little debate, on “emergency” stipulations. Had this bill gone through the normal process there would have been more pushback against it. Likewise, do we get what we deserve because we couldn’t stop SB281? Should we all just move out of state to stop getting what we deserve?

Eviljagtech

Infected w/ Freedom
    Jan 24, 2010
    Harpers Ferry, WV
    :thumbsup:
    I grew up in upstate NY when public education was great and we could bring our rifles and shot guns to school for after school hunting. Moved out 42 years ago and came here when it was a free state. NY state is a huge funnel with high taxes and all the money flowing down the Thruway and Hudson River to feed the city.
    For those of you who lay blame on New Yorkers for their plight. you're no better than the ass hat VA dealers who won't sell a shot gun to a MD resident saying,"you get what you deserve"
    Like MD, Ny is dominated by one area, NYC with a huge population, much like Balt city, PG and Mont counties. We fought hard in Annapolis last summer and where did it get us?
    Gun owners in general can be said "they get what they deserve". 80 million gun owners and what, 5 million NRA members? I'd be willing to bet that a large number of gum flappers on here don't belong to NRA or SAF etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom