• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eviljagtech

Infected w/ Freedom
    Jan 24, 2010
    Harpers Ferry, WV
    NY has been a lost cause, one of the reasons I moved away 12 years ago. Taxes are too high, Ed is low and the politicians stopped caring about the constitution many many years ago. It's east coast Cali at this point.

Eviljagtech

Infected w/ Freedom
    Jan 24, 2010
    Harpers Ferry, WV
    In the aftermath of SAFE and now with CT, if NYers allow that to pass, they deserve what they get.

Many gun owners have moved out of state over the many years over gun laws, taxes and the nanny state bs that it is so now gun owners are out numbered and mostly NYC area has the population and controls much of the state. So take it easy on them, most left in the state can't afford to move out (my parents) and are stuck. Its like for every gun owner their is 0k retards they have to fight off. We in MD are getting that way so be careful, remember the House member that said " I have gotten thousands of calls and emails to vote no on sb281 but I have to vote my conscious and vote yes". That right there signals the end as they don't care about what YOU think.

Anotherpyr

Ultimate Member
    Many gun owners have moved out of state over the many years over gun laws, taxes and the nanny state bs that it is so now gun owners are out numbered and mostly NYC area has the population and controls much of the state. So take it easy on them, most left in the state can't afford to move out (my parents) and are stuck. Its like for every gun owner their is 0k retards they have to fight off. We in MD are getting that way so be careful, remember the House member that said " I have gotten thousands of calls and emails to vote no on sb281 but I have to vote my consonance and vote yes". That right there signals the end as they don't care about what YOU think.

He voted his consonance? How poetic.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    As time goes on states will get more polarized, as money and productive people move with the rights and jobs. It will be interesting to see how far it will go, and what the breaking point will be as the state governments run by the cities practically dares the citizens to stop them.

Gotta love these ones (bold below):

A person is guilty of criminal possession of a weapon in the first degree when such person:
    (1) possesses any explosive substance with intent to use the same unlawfully against the person or property of another; or
    (2) possesses ten or more firearms; OR
    (3) POSSESSES AN ASSAULT WEAPON; OR
    (4) POSSESSES A LARGE CAPACITY AMMUNITION FEEDING DEVICE.
    Criminal possession of a weapon in the first degree is a class B felony.

Woodnickel

Mar 28, 2013
    East TN
    I lived in NY most of my life. Your vote as an upstate resident doesn't mean anything. NYC votes for you (ie: Senator Clinton). First chance I had I left and moved to MD. After 7 months there and SB281, It felt to much like home again and I moved to Charles Town. While it seems to me many more good people in MD are willing to stand together and fight, rights are disappearing one by one.

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    Point being, if NYers don't stand up for themselves after all this, then inaction is a decision, too.

They need to at least go down swinging.

Remember... there are reasons the big .ORGs have left NY.

Again, like how we were inactive last session.. Come on.. :sad20:

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Gotta love these ones (bold below):

A person is guilty of criminal possession of a weapon in the first degree when such person:
    (1) possesses any explosive substance with intent to use the same unlawfully against the person or property of another; or
    (2) possesses ten or more firearms; OR
    (3) POSSESSES AN ASSAULT WEAPON; OR
    (4) POSSESSES A LARGE CAPACITY AMMUNITION FEEDING DEVICE.
    Criminal possession of a weapon in the first degree is a class B felony.

Quick check of the safe contents says I ain't moving to New York anytime soon.

I sincerely hope they can kill this stupidity before it breeds.

Woodnickel

Mar 28, 2013
    East TN
    Quick check of the safe contents says I ain't moving to New York anytime soon.

I sincerely hope they can kill this stupidity before it breeds.

This stupidity and ignorance has been breeding in NY for years. The politicians honestly think they are on the leading edge and that what they do makes the state superior.
    Stupid can't be fixed.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Again, like how we were inactive last session.. Come on.. :sad20:

I'm not rehashing our situation here. We did plenty to help, regardless of perception.

I am just hoping NYers can pull together and at least make a good showing. But, considering that their legislature can pull shenanigans ours can't, who knows.......

In any case, it's on them to do somnething, like it or not.

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    I'm not rehashing our situation here. We did plenty to help, regardless of perception.

I am just hoping NYers can pull together and at least make a good showing. But, considering that their legislature can pull shenanigans ours can't, who knows.......

In any case, it's on them to do somnething, like it or not.

Of course you're not, and whats astonishing to me is you can sit here and say "..if NYers allow that to pass, they deserve what they get." bull crap, after what happened to us last session.

You know Mr. H. sometime politicians do what THEY want even over the will of the people, sometime there simply isn't enough people that don't want the laws. So unless you're suggesting they take up pitch forks and head to the town square, I think the kettle should probably refrain from such comments IMO.

Oh and In the world I live in a loss is a loss. Yea, we didn't get knocked out in 1.1 seconds, but we lost nonetheless. We can try and make ourselves feel better about the outcome by getting some of the bill changed, but make no mistake about it, we lost, and we fault like hell!

Last edited:

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    They have clearly gone off the deep end up there.

Don't they take an oath to the Constitution of the United States when they are installed into office?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom