• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I hope someone files a major federal civil rights lawsuit. No way that cop can be protected by qualified immunity.

Zibner

Aug 15, 2013
    Lexington Park Md
    Umm Let's see, a cop that believes your Wrong, doesn't mind braking the rules, an older cop judging from the hairline who will not like being cought, I'd stick to the dog poop mote.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I just tried for 20 mins to find a single article on this.......anyone else find any actual article.

A cop stealing from someone's front yard and caught on camera would 100% make the news.

Unless he is removing these signs because of some sort of ordinance then obviously this is wrong but I have a feeling this might be another case of, "I'm wrong but ill spin the story or some guy who is supposedly pro 2A doing something he shouldn't"

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    At least i got my panties in a bunch for nothing!

He can 1A fight it all he chooses but the title of the thread is misleading and this was heading for the usual disaster.

New title- "Man is currently violating code and when asked to remove sign refuses.......what ensues is a bored police officer :) "

IGOR455

Oct 12, 2011
    glen burnout
    as a 40 yr police retiree that embarresses and pisses me off. if one of my officers did somethng like that well my wrath is lone and ceative

CLP

Dec 18, 2012
    Couldn't he just paint it on his mail box? It wasn't that big of a sign

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I would put out another sign. "Dear Officer, I have your photo and tag number. Start looking for a new job, Asswipe!".

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    All the guy has to do is move the sign back just off of the easement, even if he has to cut out a little landscaping to make space.

You said next to the roadway...

Kinda reminds me of that new rule Congress passed about not being able to protest within some distance of them. ... Go stand in Alabama, we'll get the message. :)

Boom Boom

Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    That's common across our country. I don't own the water/utility easement that extends six feet from the roadway in front of my house, although I'm required to maintain it.

Boom Boom

Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Removal of private property from private property without warrent is not legal, last time I checked...DC dosen't count...:D

It's not his property. It's a public water/utility easement along the roadway in front of his property.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom