• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    He is telling it like it is ! At least he has the B@lls to stand up and give his point of view. The sad part is no one is listening. The so called Agenda could care less about the facts.
    Kudos to him !

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Of course you knew this was coming: As a USAF LTC (so they say), he is an elitest douchebag. His merry band of mall ninjas playing in the desert and littering the landscape with brass & lead. The latest edition to his mall ninjas is his sister who would have been Benito Mussolini right hand man. Leave a negative comment about the douchebag and the fascist will pounce on you.

of course just my $.02

dj_justice

Aug 29, 2011
    Of course you knew this was coming: As a USAF LTC (so they say), he is an elitest douchebag. His merry band of mall ninjas playing in the desert and littering the landscape with brass & lead. The latest edition to his mall ninjas is his sister who would have been Benito Mussolini right hand man. Leave a negative comment about the douchebag and the fascist will pounce on you.

of course just my $.02

Why so much hate for nutnfancy? His "run'n'gun" is a great way to train and to test the many guns he reviews. I think he is a great reviewer and his videos are always detailed and concise.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    If people get involved and reach out to their government due to his videos and project, i think it's a good thing. Even the mall ninjas. We new everybody!

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia

of course just my $.02

Why so much hate for nutnfancy? His "run'n'gun" is a great way to train and to test the many guns he reviews. I think he is a great reviewer and his videos are always detailed and concise.

I dont understand all the hate either. . .they also police their (and stuff others have left behind) brass and trash. We all do the lead littering thing, unless you clean the berm every time you shoot :rolleyes:

I agree with F-Stop, the more the merrier.

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    haters-gonna-hate-puffin.jpg
    search

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011

+1.

Retired military (with significant knowledge) = mall ninja?

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I don't think he's all that bad. Some of his videos are whiny like the Knoxx stock video but he does very thorough reviews. His Mt Biking GoPro video was really cool too.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Dood, I have no idea.

Lifted the following: Dudes, you guys can say, "OH, Nutnfancy, why are your videos on the Nutnfancy Project," which, that's what I call the TNP by the way, because it stands for 'The Nutnfancy Project,' and my name is all one word, so... YEAH, I'm going to go with the TNP, you know? But so you're all saying, "Nutnfancy, why are your videos on the TNP - that's the Nutnfancy Project - so long," and I'm like, well hey, you know, my personal preference is to get all that good information out there because if it helps you do what you need to do in a gunfight... and be more effective... because that's what it's about. Not fighting, per se, you know? but it's all about being effective at whatever it is that you need to do. Like, if you have a situation where you need to chop firewood with your pocketknife. I mean, I don't know, that could happen. That's not the point. the point is, umm... if you DO need to do that, that you've got the skillset and the mindset to get the job done. And so, dudes, that's just, like, value added, right there. Not value lost. Value added. And when you add value, and you don't lose value, then, like, that's a win right there, dudes. That makes it a win. And winning starts in the mind, you know? And so, when you're watching these videos, you should be thinking, "Hey, you know, what if I DO need to chop firewood with a pocketknife?" I mean, I don't know, but it could happen. So, like, you should think about that, and then when you go do your training, you'll have that mental preparation to be ready for it.

Catch-This-22

Dec 29, 2012
    Waldorf, MD
    I have watched more than few of his videos. I also think his reviews are very good and thorough. I don't away agree with his political rants but it's his right to do so...

Catch-This-22

Dec 29, 2012
    Waldorf, MD
    Dood, I have no idea.

Lifted the following: Dudes, you guys can say, "OH, Nutnfancy, why are your videos on the Nutnfancy Project," which, that's what I call the TNP by the way, because it stands for 'The Nutnfancy Project,' and my name is all one word, so... YEAH, I'm going to go with the TNP, you know? But so you're all saying, "Nutnfancy, why are your videos on the TNP - that's the Nutnfancy Project - so long," and I'm like, well hey, you know, my personal preference is to get all that good information out there because if it helps you do what you need to do in a gunfight... and be more effective... because that's what it's about. Not fighting, per se, you know? but it's all about being effective at whatever it is that you need to do. Like, if you have a situation where you need to chop firewood with your pocketknife. I mean, I don't know, that could happen. That's not the point. the point is, umm... if you DO need to do that, that you've got the skillset and the mindset to get the job done. And so, dudes, that's just, like, value added, right there. Not value lost. Value added. And when you add value, and you don't lose value, then, like, that's a win right there, dudes. That makes it a win. And winning starts in the mind, you know? And so, when you're watching these videos, you should be thinking, "Hey, you know, what if I DO need to chop firewood with a pocketknife?" I mean, I don't know, but it could happen. So, like, you should think about that, and then when you go do your training, you'll have that mental preparation to be ready for it.

+1

He regularly takes 60 seconds to say what should take 5...

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010

of course just my $.02

So, all USAF LTC's are elitist douchebags? I'll try to remember that as I recall Christmas Day volunteering to work a 12 hr shift at Franklin Square Hospital so they could spend the day with their kids, and while I'm there tonight so my colleagues can enjoy going out and enjoying the fireworks and parties as others did for me in my younger years. Oh yea, there was that time I volunteered to go to Kuwait and spent the holidays there.......

Your $0.02 isn't worth $0.02 anymore

Take a breath people.
    When I needed to learn specific things (Tech sights on my .22s, AK, etc.) he had specific, no bull $h!+ reviews that were spot on and not influenced by advertising. It is what it is; the man is a Patriot and he's taking his time to share without any of the "Look at me" BS others do.
    Lighten up and enjoy his stuff, if you don't want to hear it, don't click on his links and quit whining like a pansy to us.
    BTW - I highly recommend his video "Depussification" for his non-supporters!

Micktaco

May 2, 2009
    Walkersville
    I've conversed with him over youtube, good dude, and yes he was in the USAF and flew tankers, I don't view him as an elitist at all. If liking TNP makes me a mall ninja in your eyes then so be it.

If you don't like his vids then don't subscribe.

OP thanks for posting his newest vid, I'm watching it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom