Not Training. Not Safety. Just Some Wacko.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Apr 4, 2023
    Savage MD
    This reminds me of the guy who goes to the shooting range in full tactical gear.

I wish I had a smart phone in my pocket back in the day when the guy wearing full black tactical gear, including a beret, walked into the range at the old wooden pre burn Hap Baker. The old man gave him a look that was priceless. He immediately became the joker of the day

Old-School Mark

My pronouns: Me, Myself and I.
    Jan 23, 2023
    Silver Spring
    Of all the things he’s doing, the thing that bothers me the most is that he points the gun straight up in the air while holding it right next to his ear. Even with his ear protection he’s going to suffer hearing loss if his gun goes off. And I wouldn’t want to be within a couple miles of him if it did.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Of all the things he’s doing, the thing that bothers me the most is that he points the gun straight up in the air while holding it right next to his ear. Even with his ear protection he’s going to suffer hearing loss if his gun goes off. And I wouldn’t want to be within a couple miles of him if it did.
    My first SWAT school back in the 90's, we would do the Angie Dickinson pistol up in the air by our heads during movement. Damn I'm old.

md77

Aug 17, 2022
    MoCo
    My first SWAT school back in the 90's, we would do the Angie Dickinson pistol up in the air by our heads during movement. Damn I'm old.
    Sadly, same time period, we did that too.

But I have never seen anything like this.

5cary

On the spreading edge of the butter knife.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    Temple Index.... It's a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom