Not Training. Not Safety. Just Some Wacko.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BurtonRW

Oct 19, 2007
    Pasadena
    I can't get past the fancy footwork. Kind of reminds me of that Prancercise lady.

Seems to me that if he added a few steps, he might be able to do some sort of collaboration with her.

-Rob

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    After seeing this schmuck, I can feel confident in saying that every member on this forum is a Tier 1 Operator. :)

toppkatt

Ultimate Member
    Apr 22, 2017
    I was sure the video would end with him/her/it shooting him/her/itself.

I just can't imagine what he thinks he's training for... the next mall shooting victim?

Last edited:

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    watching him rub the pistol on the outside of the holster was making me tweak.

BOOM!

"I can't believe I just shot myself"

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    I can only guess some kind of exercise like this one (description in the video on what he is doing):

EDIT: F'ing youtubers and their blocks. Anyway:

non-lethal tactic deployed: target is unarmed, hostile. Issue command in local dialect (Arabic for Baghdad).

Target proceeds and remains hostile. non-lethal tactic deployed: deploy side-arm, loaded, but rack the slide for effect so target understands consequences.

Target proceeds and remains hostile. execute. secondary tactics deployed: drop shot zone and center of gravity to slim profile. non-dom hand remains active for hidden assailant (rear lateral and left flank) in event of counter-ops under surveillance.

reduced lock-arm strategy to ensure lateral profile is slimmed (internal modified grip and stance).

deployment-ready is a Legacy Defense Group readiness initiative that involves intense physical training paired with edification in counterintelligence operations (counterespionage), Department of Defense Psychological Operations, and specialized upcoming training at Constellis (former Blackwater) targeted June, post-combat deployment.

5cary

On the spreading edge of the butter knife.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    Hopefully when he shoots himself whilst dancing like this his training will 'kick in' and he'll remember to call his mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom