• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • subman

BANNED!!!
    Aug 17, 2015
    All of this could easily have been avoided... Using the search function on this site and entering that store name in the search, the OP may have found a thread that might have tipped the scales to go to another store and to avoid that sh!thole all together. As for the language used, has anyone considered that there may not have been anyone within earshot of the F bomb(s)? I have, in fact, called people closer so I could tell them to "f**k off" when they don't grasp a clue. Just my .02 ...

Hahah I actually did try to lean in so no one else could hear me.. but there was one guy whose head popped up like a wack-a-mole when I said it.. after he realized what was going on he smirked.

Shortly afterwards my number was called. The BP rep was in the wrong 100%.. I was minding my business, waiting my turn (for my number to be called).. he, for whatever reason, approached me out of 20 other people waiting around to be served. If he didn't feel like checking on my handgun, he should have left me alone after I said no the first two times. Why would he circumvent the ticketing system anyway to help me? Seems suspect.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Hahah I actually did try to lean in so no one else could hear me.. but there was one guy whose head popped up like a wack-a-mole when I said it.. after he realized what was going on he smirked.

Shortly afterwards my number was called. The BP rep was in the wrong 100%.. I was minding my business, waiting my turn (for my number to be called).. he, for whatever reason, approached me out of 20 other people waiting around to be served. If he didn't feel like checking on my handgun, he should have left me alone after I said no the first two times. Why would he circumvent the ticketing system anyway to help me? Seems suspect.
    He was a liberal plant.... LMAO

subman

BANNED!!!
    Aug 17, 2015
    This. Totally uncalled for. I would have had you removed from the store if I were him.

So lame. He's the one that should have been removed from his job. Customers are vital to any business and lying to customers..and not providing good customer service is a good way to go out of business. I hope you don't work in retail if you think what he did was in any way acceptable.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    So when they called your number and someone else waited on you was your gun ready for pickup?

mckraut

Apr 14, 2009
    Abingdon, MD
    OP is obviously young and/or inmature. There are plenty of ways to get your point across without dropping the F bomb in public.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Why even continue the conversation with the "store rep"? No need to drop the F-Dash-Dash-Dash word.

If I run into situations like the OP, I just stop talking/ignore. The store employee can either just stand there the entire time, gawking at me, "Sir sir sir sir" or they can continue their job and go elsehwere. :D

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    For me, Cabelas (Christiana Mall) and BassPro ( Arundel Mills ) are equi-distant.

I'd MUCH rather go to Cabelas. The firearms sales people have treated me like a King the several times I've been there. Top notch. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

AND, they have tons and tons of "Far-arms" that you can actually touch and pick up!!!

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    Why even continue the conversation with the "store rep"? No need to drop the F-Dash-Dash-Dash word.

If I run into situations like the OP, I just stop talking/ignore. The store employee can either just stand there the entire time, gawking at me, "Sir sir sir sir" or they can continue their job and go elsehwere. :D

I agree totally. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I probably wouldn't have cussed, but as long as the OP wasn't screaming like a raving lunatic, i can understand the frustration in that situation.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    OP shoot me a private message on this as I may be able to shed some light, and clear up some confusion for you.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      31.5 KB · Views: 302

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I'd of ask to talk to the manager and let them know the guy trying to help lied and you don't appreciate his help !

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    The OP wasn't lied to. He has been asked to send me a PM so I can clarify some things for him.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I've had several interactions with
    Pop-gunner at BPS and he's a stand up guy that will sort this out. He's one of the good guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom