• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    But the police would never support disarming citizens.....

Would be great if the 2a supporters from LE call out sick that day in a show of solidarity against the laws that .gov is trying to pass there.

It would be more powerful than any voicemail or email you send that gets ignored after sending to blackfaces office.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    They are absolutely planning to bring in every single sworn officer possible from RPD (750 according to their website), supplementing with VSP, and Henrico to a much lesser extent. They know they're going to be outnumbered.
    And who patrols the rest of the city on Monday?

I get what you're saying, my point is that they are going to be VASTLY outnumbered.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    The more uniformed "security" the governor brings in, the more he portrays himself as a king in his high castle hiding behind an army. Bring in the national guard; the images of citizens being bullied by the military on US soil will only serve to fire up the state's conservative base even more.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Antifa siding with pro 2A groups on this one.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...housands-of-pro-gun-conservatives-in-virginia
    561529d34ea2de6ef59763d8888d267f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City
    But can they behave, sharing the space with everyone else? I fear they may get triggered by the first maga hat they see and forget why they are there.

This. These are the same folks who chased unarmed Unite The Right attendants with their AR's at Charlottesville. In their eyes, everyone to the right of Beto O'Rourke is just another fascist in need of a Doc Marten to the teeth, and you'd be naive if you expect them to distinguish between conservative 2A advocates and Richard Spencer when the chips are down.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    RICHMOND: THE MOTHER OF ALL BUFFALO JUMPS
    Posted by Matt Bracken | Jan 7, 2020

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/01/richmond-the-mother-of-all-buffalo-jumps/
    The more I ponder the mass demonstration being promoted by the Virginia Citizens Defense League for the annual Lobby Day at the Richmond Capitol, the more it looks like a disaster in the making. I wish it were otherwise, but I see many times more downside risk than possible upside benefit.

Please read the rest of this post by Matt Bracken, especially if you plan on attending Monday's rally.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    I think we all know that the eyes of the nation are looking at Virginia with the invoking of "sanctuary" A2 Counties based on the "sanctuary" illegal alien movement. The left and the far left desire to eliminate firearms, it's their ultimate goal. We have to keep our momentum going forward. The news agencies can't wait to make a report that gun owners are exactly what the left has depicted us as crazy, knuckle dragging, uneducated and backwards individuals. So please, don't loose your composure, maintain situational awareness, note where the exists and law enforcement is located. If some thing doesn't look or feel right it probably isn't, so remove yourself from the area or situation. I know that some people may care to press the point, my suggestion is don't. Like law enforcement you will be under a magnifying glass and always, always believe you are being filmed/recorded.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    RICHMOND: THE MOTHER OF ALL BUFFALO JUMPS
    Posted by Matt Bracken | Jan 7, 2020

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/01/richmond-the-mother-of-all-buffalo-jumps/

Please read the rest of this post by Matt Bracken, especially if you plan on attending Monday's rally.

He could be correct and it will be a "buffalo jump" orchestrated by these political sociopaths.
    Back in the day very brave people had to face fire hoses marching from Selma to Montgomery and get drinks dumped on their head at lunch counters for their constitutional rights Some were murdered. With the VA sanctuary movement, I think the time is now for 2A rights supporters to take a risk. I'm fearful of the worst also but am going anyway. It will be a serious farewell to my family that morning.

gforce

MDS Supporter
    Aug 22, 2018
    This. These are the same folks who chased unarmed Unite The Right attendants with their AR's at Charlottesville. In their eyes, everyone to the right of Beto O'Rourke is just another fascist in need of a Doc Marten to the teeth, and you'd be naive if you expect them to distinguish between conservative 2A advocates and Richard Spencer when the chips are down.

Yea, them being there is not a plus. A volatile/unstable group of people

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    GOA and VCDL have file a lawsuit to block the illegal ban of firearms on Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom