• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    As I recall, there was violence at Charlottesville, but none of it was firearm related. Who is the governor fooling with his firearm ban?

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Just curious... for those who have already stated that they are attending this event armed... will you also be carrying live ammo?

Is the firearm just a display, or is it also a contingency if things go off the tracks. In the back of my mind, I'm wondering about this open announcement that the police will only turn-away those with arms... to me that smells like a trap. I could easily see on the spot confiscations, but that's only if those who are carrying allow that to happen. My guess is that most who are carrying will be carrying hot. I pray it doesn't come to a forced confrontation and I pray for everyone's safety.

Every time I carry it’s loaded otherwise what’s the point of carrying a really expensive paper weight?

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    VSP - 2,118
    RPD - 760
    Henrico County PD - 647

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Monday Headline:

Crime Spree in Richmond Suburbs! Police Nowhere to be Found!

And the State Police (Or Police State? SO confusing) just rolled in their new toy...

EOc8j92X4AIk-6w

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    1000's of people nut to butt trapped inside 6' tall chain link fencing sounds like the perfect target for antifa milkshakes.

And this is the likely outcome. You can always tell what the commies are planning from what they accuse the opposition of plotting.

So watch out when they tell you they're worried about you getting violent and attacking them.

I won't be able to go inside the fence. I'll be carrying my AR.

I’m sure some of the good guys with the VCDL will be inside the fence unarmed but the only way I see the GGWGs getting on to the grounds is if the entrance is bum rushed or the wires holding the sections of fence together are snipped and 50K storm the grounds en masse.

Option B would be fun to watch.....

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I’m sure some of the good guys with the VCDL will be inside the fence unarmed but the only way I see the GGWGs getting on to the grounds is if the entrance is bum rushed or the wires holding the sections of fence together are snipped and 50K storm the grounds en masse.

Option B would be fun to watch.....

Unless the posts are drven into the paving the fence could fall over in a strong wind. Remember the temporary fencing in PA during the PP excursion to the convention?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Just curious... for those who have already stated that they are attending this event armed... will you also be carrying live ammo?

Is the firearm just a display, or is it also a contingency if things go off the tracks. In the back of my mind, I'm wondering about this open announcement that the police will only turn-away those with arms... to me that smells like a trap. I could easily see on the spot confiscations, but that's only if those who are carrying allow that to happen. My guess is that most who are carrying will be carrying hot. I pray it doesn't come to a forced confrontation and I pray for everyone's safety.

My gun is never for display. I’ll be carrying with spare mags.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Trump weighs in. Read the replies to see what the next narrative is. Dems seem like they're coalescing around, "divisive trump encourages white supremacist militias to launch violent domestic terrorism, upping his previous support of violent white supremacists in Charlottesville"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200117-182022_Twitter.jpg
      Screenshot_20200117-182022_Twitter.jpg
      92 KB · Views: 325

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Monday is going to be a very interesting day in my book. IF VSP and gov blackface have you protest inside a fence then its like being fish in a barrel easy for the taking. What they forget is most people who have their ccw are more law abiding then the police are..

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    One can only imagine the memes to come from a pic of citizens corralled like cattle to simply show support of the COTUS. Nothing on Monday will change the minds of Democrat elected officials or the Governor, "Son of a bitch is dug in like an Alabama tick".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom