• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CFCE

Nov 23, 2012
    St. Mary's Co.
    Greetings from a St. Mary's native where Pax River is located. Down here one can not use rifles for hunting unless it's black powder. Shotgun with slugs or bow; crossbow allowed. Seperate seasons for each with decent bag limits. Need to know someone to find good hunting land, there are public lands but they are getting crowded. Can find some sparsely populated areas but any housing down here is to expensive. Some areas of St. Mary's are steering to look like northern Va. No bears down here, great fishing though.

well i finnally made it here,still trying to find a place though. housing is a little pricey here, but i cant wait for spring turkey and some fishin! also thanks for all the help locating the rules and regs and whats and what nots.

travismxi

Nov 14, 2010
    cantilever shotguns are 100%legal. i used a remington 870 cantilever with sabots all weekend

nice! i was worried they would consider it a rifle. i took to long to get a maryland drivers licsense, so i missed this season. if anyone has a private range set up let me know. i need to dial in my shotgun , and hopfully make some friends along the way!

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    There are some houses around Dentsville from the 200k's where you can shoot off the deck and have deer stands 5min from your door.(that is if you don't just shoot em from the hot tub on your deck)

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I hunt in B and have a nice freezer but wow this season saw practically nothing. Don't get it. Usually a ton of deer in the area but not so much this year.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Welcome from Mount Airy, again.

Lots of deer in central MD. Here's some 3 blocks from downtown Mount Airy (about 300' from Shooter's Discount). Unfortunately, you can't discharge a firearm in the city limits unless you're defending your home. I just haven't figured out how to get the deer to attack me yet.

Attachments

• IMG_8970s.JPG
      IMG_8970s.JPG
      73.5 KB · Views: 54

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Welcome from Mount Airy, again.

Lots of deer in central MD. Here's some 3 blocks from downtown Mount Airy (about 300' from Shooter's Discount). Unfortunately, you can't discharge a firearm in the city limits unless you're defending your home. I just haven't figured out how to get the deer to attack me yet.

Just lace your bullets with PCP.

When the authorities arrive, you point to the deer and yell, "He was on PCP!"*

*Props to George Carlin.

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Welcome, if if didnt get the SMIB thing, its southern maryland inbred

Tapatalk is crashing crap

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Just lace your bullets with PCP.

When the authorities arrive, you point to the deer and yell, "He was on PCP!"*

*Props to George Carlin.

Might work! Except I don't have any PCP.

I'm not sure I want to eat a deer that was high on PCP.

Wait! I could sell it at the next gun show!

Ron's Junkie Jerkey. Five dollars a hit! I mean piece......

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom