• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DickyDck

Dec 20, 2012
    Good Afternoon everyone, I apologize in advance if this is the wrong area to post this question. I went through all the vendors, and some had prices and some did not, so hopefully the vendors will chime in with their prices. I am looking for the most economical company here in MD to transfer a suppressor to. I am looking to have a company custom make one for me, which will likely cost a lot, so I don't want to spend 200 dollars extra on the transfer fees. Freds down in Waldorf is 200 for Suppressor transfer, Realco over on Marlboro pike charge I think 125 but I can't remember since it has been a few months since I started my paperwork there. If there is another vendor here in MD that does it for less I would like to do some business with you, thank you all kindly for your help!

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    $60 same as a regulated firearm, of course you still have to pay $200 to the ATF for the tax stamp. ;)

DickyDck

Dec 20, 2012
    $60 same as a regulated firearm, of course you still have to pay $200 to the ATF for the tax stamp. ;)

DAMN the tax stamp, damn it to hell!!!!! :lol: You are the cheapest thus far, as soon as I finish haggling with the guys building my suppressor I will give them your info. Do I need to contact you first to inform you of the incoming device?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom