• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Edward78

Apr 4, 2009
    Newburg, MD SoMd
    I just picked these up today from my FFL a Ruger SR9 I got from Buds Gun Shop and a V. Bernadelli Model 60 32ACP I got from my father in law it was made in 1959 he bought it new in 1968 (don't know were it was for the 9 years) when the riots broke out in DC only shot 20 rounds through it very cool little gun. :thumbsup:

Ruger SR9 9mm
    DSC00430.jpg

Bernadelli 32ACP
    DSC00431.jpg

Edward78

Apr 4, 2009
    Newburg, MD SoMd
    Also wanted to add I have seen allot of stuff about the trigger on SR-9 I tested mine 3 times with a Lyman trigger scale and it broke at 5 3/4 lbs every times I would say very nice for a stock trigger.

Edward78

Apr 4, 2009
    Newburg, MD SoMd
    Will definitely give a Range report as soon as I go I have allot of ammo to shoot some RWS FMJ from Walmart and some Hornady Custom 124XTP. I plan on going this Thursday.

vfr750f

Feb 2, 2008
    How was your experience dealing with Buds? Who did you use to do the transfer? A number of local dealers won't do transfers from Buds.

Edward78

Apr 4, 2009
    Newburg, MD SoMd
    How was your experience dealing with Buds? Who did you use to do the transfer? A number of local dealers won't do transfers from Buds.

It was not to bad except I had to convince Buds that a 17rnd magazine is legal in Maryland that took about 4 days to get that strait before they would ship the gun. I used Roger Miller in Cob Island, MD he is a great guy and will transfer anything as long as it is legal for cheap $25 long gun Non Regulated and $$45 for all regulated guns Handguns and assault weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom