• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    The colt 9mm carbines were mentioned in another thread, and I realized I never put up a pic of my latest acquisitions from our Friends at Engage Armament.

Colt 9mm Carbine
    HK P30 LEM-9mm
    DSC_0030-1.jpg

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Very cool photo bro.

Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston had 4 number one singles on it? Did you know that, HarCo .45?

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    Sweet! That 9mm Colt is on my short list.

Apologies if I am wrong since I'm looking at the pic on my phone, but does that 9mm AR have an A2 upper on it? Do they offer it in a flattop configuration?

HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    Sweet! That 9mm Colt is on my short list.

Apologies if I am wrong since I'm looking at the pic on my phone, but does that 9mm AR have an A2 upper on it? Do they offer it in a flattop configuration?

As far as I know the colt is only offered with the attached carry handle. I think every other upper has a removable handle. I plan to just go old school with a Trijicon TA45-2 attached to the carry handle.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Gay-Meter.jpg

[Not that there's anything wrong with that...]

EDIT - Referencing everything but the picture.

HarCo.45

Nov 4, 2010
    [Not that there's anything wrong with that...]

EDIT - Referencing everything but the picture.

in 6-8 months(if your lucky) when you can finally post pictures... I will remember this and put rainbows, unicorns and narwhals dancing around all over your thread.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    in 6-8 months(if your lucky) when you can finally post pictures... I will remember this and put rainbows, unicorns and narwhals dancing around all over your thread.

No need. I make a habit of rainbow cerakoting all of my firearms... with custom My Little Pony grips (if I feel like splurging).

The funny thing is that I was just pricing out a 9mm AR today in a sbr format with the (6-8 month out) tirant fitting under an oversize handguard. I'll probably start putting it together in "pistol" form soon so I can spend some quality time with the long, thick free float tube. :innocent0

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    ...and...I'm totally lost. But I know gay when I hear it.

Nice guns. Didn't realize the Colt didn't have a removable carry handle. Boo. Maybe I don't want one after all.

SimonDanger

Apr 11, 2012
    Annapolis
    This thread started with a photo of some badass guns, then swerved off the edge of the road, down the ravine, into the river below and over the falls, where there was a ghay unicorn waiting.... Honestly, I'm having a hard time dealing with all of my emotions right now... :puke2:

SimonDanger

Apr 11, 2012
    Annapolis
    This thread started with a photo of some badass guns, then swerved off the edge of the road, down the ravine, into the river below and over the falls, where there was a ghay unicorn waiting.... Honestly, I'm having a hard time dealing with all of my emotions right now... :puke2:

See what happens when you let a thread get out of control like this...

62c8cbb9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom