• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roady

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    Happy New Year to all and thanks again for all the welcomes. I am sure this New Year is going to have its challenges for us but lets keep our heads and hopes high and we shall come out on top.

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    Welcome from another newbee. Same as you, found it last night, signed up last night. Also signed up for the MSI. Link provided int he signature of your welcome from swinokur.

roady

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    Welcome from another newbee. Same as you, found it last night, signed up last night. Also signed up for the MSI. Link provided int he signature of your welcome from swinokur.

Thanks for the welcome and more importantly I thank you for your service to our country.

roady

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    Welcome from the shore. Also might want to check out the Wal-mart in Camden for long guns and ammo. Tons of De shops for supplies.

Camden/Dover is where we do most of our shopping. I am only two mile from the DE line. I should have made my commute to work a few miles longer and went to Delaware to live.... Been to Shooter Choice a few times and they have been real nice to deal with so far.

1969sschevelle

Dec 28, 2012
    Lost Farmland County MD
    nice fishing down in Denton

Welcome,new here to.Seems like alot of great info here on this forumMDS.Also,fished alot of Choptank river down in Denton...back in the day...yellow perch...LM Bass...those were the days...:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom