• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DOM

Nov 19, 2012
    Of course it is the middle of the night when this hits me, but we need to be able to at least make non gun people think about what is right and logical. Here is my contribution, hopefully others can come up with something too.

"Blaming guns for killing is like blaming the airplanes for 9/11."

Both guns and planes were used to kill people by terroists.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    " .... Is like blaming gasoline for Happy Land " .
    ( The firebombing of the occupied Happy Land Social Club in NYC was the largest Mass Murder in US until Oklahoma City. Involved one gallon of unleaded and a match ).

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Much like that Anti celebrity video we should have one. It's your right over and over again with to not be a victim, to protect myself, to protect my family, to protect my students. That you have no right to life whatsoever without the means to protect it. But we don't have billionair mayors with a willing media on our side.

DOM

Nov 19, 2012
    Using 9/11 in any way, shape, or form is just going to piss people off. We already do that enough.

I thought that was a possibility. I was trying to make the point the the bigger the machine, the bigger the death toll for its misuse.

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    :lol:

We don't need slogans. Send e-mails to your legislators and plan to be in Annapolis in January. Hope to see you there.

One of the phrases I have used in writing to my federal and state officials is to please stop hysterically putting bandaids on their (and our) butts to cure their headaches.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    I prefer the one that goes something like:

"Blaming guns for violence is as rational as blaming Spoons for Obesity"

smokering

Day Walker
    May 16, 2008
    AA
    If own or have access to a vehicle should we label you a potential killer? There are far many more upstanding citizens texting, talking directly on hand held devices, checking messages and driving while over the alcohol limit then there are upstanding citizens breaking firearm laws.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    How about:

"Gun control advocates know even less about guns, than the Mayans did about the universe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom