• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    It looks reeeeeaaaaaallllly similar to the Raptor, just with different "handles". I am curious where the o-ring is located.

It's not any more expensive than the Raptor SD, so it might sell OK.

ETA: the o-ring kinda stretches cross the top and bottom in a U. The top is covered by the plate on the CH. It's clever. If it's not patented, I suspect we'll see cheaper versions.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Should I get my hopes up that the price of these (and the Raptor) will come back down to under $100?

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    Hopefully SilencerCo is trolling us and they will do a real new product announcement later today.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Just shoot your suppressed AR with a standard charging handle and quit being a p***y.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Just shoot your suppressed AR with a standard charging handle and quit be a p***y.

When shooting suppressed w/ my registered lowers, between the eye watering and cloud of smoke generated I can't see what I'm shooting at. First world problems :lol2:

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    I've got Raptors in most of my rifles, until I tried BCM charging handles for nearly half the price. I'll never go back.

They're all "gas busting" these days. And the ones with the holes along the shaft to further mitigate gas are total BS - it does nothing.

holesonpaper

Mar 10, 2017
    Hazzard county
    I've got Raptors in most of my rifles, until I tried BCM charging handles for nearly half the price. I'll never go back.

They're all "gas busting" these days. And the ones with the holes along the shaft to further mitigate gas are total BS - it does nothing.

I find charging handles a personal preference. I did the opposite. Had BCM charging handles in all my rifles and over the past 2-3 years, I dumped all for Radian Raptors. Being a lefty, comfort comes over price and, to me, there's no comparison.

Different strokes for different folks...

I'll concur with the second point though - seems to be a lot of gimmicks these days. That said - I'm sure at some point I'll try one of these Sico handles.

Don Galt

Feb 8, 2022
    SOMD
    Being a lefty, comfort comes over price and, to me, there's no comparison.

Fellow lefty here - totally hear ya. Norgon Ambi-catches, Radian ambi selectors…no brainers.

I have all Geisseles and Raptors right now and am happy enough w/ them. If the SiCo wasn’t totally ambi I would have passed on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom