• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Very interesting, thanks for finding this and posting. Probably two years before we can get them here in MD, but I plan on giving them a look when they do.

MH

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Isn't it still illegal to import handguns from Russia? They already have some nice pistols with the mp443 & 446, which we can't import.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Did anyone else notice that at 26 seconds in when they show the pistol up close, the front sight is nearly out of the dovetail to the left side of the slide???

I'd still take that over that freak of nature 1911 any day though... :lol2:

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    I know that it was done for weight purposes, but that slab missing from the slide just makes it look so unbalanced to me. I'd get it for the operation of the thing, most definitely not the look of it...

RJP3579

Mar 10, 2011
    Pasadena, Md
    Did anyone else notice that at 26 seconds in when they show the pistol up close, the front sight is nearly out of the dovetail to the left side of the slide???

I'd still take that over that freak of nature 1911 any day though... :lol2:
    I also noticed the front sight and thought WTF? Did it slide over during shooting or did he adjust it that way??

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I also noticed the front sight and thought WTF? Did it slide over during shooting or did he adjust it that way??

From looking at the video I would assume that particular demo gun had likely already been shot enough before going on camera that any front sight walk would have been picked up on and fixed. I would guess the factory guy showing it off would have shot it some at a minimum to look for any bugs before going on camera with it. I think it's more likely the sight was drifted that far far over to achieve zero. Either way it speaks to the machining quality of the gun. It would be a nice novelty to have but like a lot of Russian things I think it will end up another innovative idea poorly executed in manufacture.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I would love to shoot this thing. I don't care if it ends up being junk, or amazing. It's a new gun I haven't shot. My quest in life is to shoot everything I can. Why the troll post up there? If you don't like it, just pretend it's not there. Not everything has to be hand fitted. Keep reminding everyone you only buy hand fitted pistols, it makes us think you are super cool. Mass produced pistols are perfectly fine. Ever shot a Glock? Hk? Sig? Colt? WC? SA? S&W? Should I keep going?

If you wanna make crazy statements, become the POTUS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom