NEW MOSIN! Sike, just a LWRCI M6A2 SBR...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DomiNATE

Trololol
    Jun 10, 2009
    Howard County
    My M6A2 10.5" tricolor finally made it to the shop. I brought my Gemtech G-5 to hook up to it for sheets and giggles.

On LWRCI's website the camo pattern appears to looks reddish rather then brown, even this pics give a little bit of that impression. Pics ain't great but the rifle is definitely a tan base with green and brown mixed all over, it's cool as crap.

Mark is my hero btw. :D

CIMG0982.jpg

CIMG0980.jpg

CIMG0978.jpg

CIMG0977.jpg

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Should have got the Mosin.:sad20:. Beacuse I feel bad for you and im a good guy, ill trade you one of my Mosin's for it. :D

Btw.. Its Bad azz! congrats!

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    Looks like the magnets in the case at 2A Sales. I think they have to lock them up because they're in such high demand. :D
    I was in there a few months ago and one of the customers was complaining one had been recently stolen off of his truck. :sad20:

WTF. Are those stickers or patches you are hoarding in the glass case there.:sad20:

It is Christmas you know.;)

BTW, nice job there.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Looks like the magnets in the case at 2A Sales. I think they have to lock them up because they're in such high demand. :D
    I was in there a few months ago and one of the customers was complaining one had been recently stolen off of his truck. :sad20:

Thats exactly what they are, they are in the case at 2a sales.

Far as the customer that came in... it most likely flew off, the magnets are not very strong and once the corners start to peal up they let air under them. I used the few i got for stuff like the fridge and the safe.

DomiNATE

Trololol
    Jun 10, 2009
    Howard County
    That's a thing of beauty!

Love the finish. Is it dipped or did they figure out a way to anodize it like that??

Anodized!

No mosin? I am disapoint.

Come on now, I can't Mall Ninja around my basement with a Mosin! Or can I... lemme borrow your m44 next weekend.

Mark said I have to buy at least one more LWRCI before he'll let me have an MDshooters magnet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom